• Watch Out for Scammers!

We've now added a color code for all accounts. Orange accounts are new members, Blue are full members, and Green are Supporters. If you get a message about a sale from an orange account, make sure you pay attention before sending any money!

nf scope ?

trisurvivor

Sergeant
Minuteman
Aug 10, 2010
MN,USA
Yes, I know it is the wrong area but I need an answer asap. How can you tell if a nf nxs 8-32x56 is illuminated? The reason I ask is I have an opportunity to buy one and the person selling it doesn't really know what they have by their description.

Re: nf scope ?

Keep the Objective lens cap on and pull out on the parallax knob. That should illuminate your scope. I have the same scope. All NF scope have illumination. You can adjust the illumination by taking off the parallax cover. There is a small rheostat that makes the adjustment.

Well, my dick is not as big as kswifts, so I'll say this.

Every nxs is illuminated by pulling the parallax turret cap out. It moves out just a tiny bit and clicks.

WOW!! Now THAT is lazy as lazy gets...but what the others have said is correct.
wink.gif
All NF NXS series scopes feature illuminated reticles.

<div class="ubbcode-block"><div class="ubbcode-header">Originally Posted By: Santo</div><div class="ubbcode-body">All NF scope have illumination. </div></div>

<div class="ubbcode-block"><div class="ubbcode-header">Originally Posted By: RobertB</div><div class="ubbcode-body">Correction: ALL NF SCOPES ARE ILLUMINATED!!!! </div></div>

Both of you are wrong.

Not all NF scopes feature illuminated reticles, only current models have them standard. NXS models have the illumination in the parallax but others have separate rheostat locations.

Thank you. I had searched on my phone and nothing was coming up. I am not a fucktard, I was asking a question where I know guys actually look everyday and would have an answer. It was not meant to be disrespectful. After only 4 hours of sleep, sometimes judgement is always best.

<div class="ubbcode-block"><div class="ubbcode-header">Originally Posted By: jevan</div><div class="ubbcode-body"> Led Zeppelin greatest band on earth. </div></div>

Without the 1st post-newbie's hostility but with illumination:
led-zeppelin-stairway-to-heaven1.jpg

People aren't even being smart about their laziness anymore. It's WAY easier to search Google than to come on here and take crap from everyone!