• Watch Out for Scammers!

We've now added a color code for all accounts. Orange accounts are new members, Blue are full members, and Green are Supporters. If you get a message about a sale from an orange account, make sure you pay attention before sending any money!

Rifle Scopes NF target knobs

6172crew

Private
Minuteman
Mar 21, 2004
USA
A buddy of mine bought a TRG with the Nato stock, had AWC cut off an inch or 2 from the barrel and mounted a NF 4-16x56 on to it.

He wants to leave the T1 Thunder trap(.308) on it and wants to use the Black Hills 168 or 175.

My question is could NF make him some target knobs without anymore data that that? Does he have to use a crono to get the correct knobs?

Re: NF target knobs

why not just shoot the rifle @ said distance and have legit and accurate comeups? BDC knobs are cool in theory but rarely work as intended.

whoa whoa whoa where did he get this 4-16x56 NF????? Can you post pics of said scope?

<div class="ubbcode-block"><div class="ubbcode-header">Originally Posted By: hunter223</div><div class="ubbcode-body">whoa whoa whoa where did he get this 4-16x56 NF????? Can you post pics of said scope? </div></div>

You big dumb fire fighter
laugh.gif
i would imagine its a 3.5-15x56, DUHHHHHH

well ex-cuuuuuuuuse me one number outta 3 matches an actual NF model. WTF was I thinking????
grin.gif

<div class="ubbcode-block"><div class="ubbcode-header">Originally Posted By: 427Cobra</div><div class="ubbcode-body">I doubt you'll find anybody here that likes BDC knobs</div></div>

I like BDC knobs....when they are on the rifle of the guy I'm shooting against
grin.gif