• Watch Out for Scammers!

We've now added a color code for all accounts. Orange accounts are new members, Blue are full members, and Green are Supporters. If you get a message about a sale from an orange account, make sure you pay attention before sending any money!

SOLD *NFA* Surefire 6.5 Ti Tennessee residents

MPDS13

Supporter
Supporter
Minuteman
Mar 1, 2017
Tennessee
I have several Surefire and one Dead Air suppressors for sale. Currently these are all in my Trust's possession in Tennessee. Email for more detailed pics of any of the cans. I have some used SF muzzle devices as well if the buyer wants.

Tennessee residents only!

1) Surefire SOCOM260-Ti FDE (6.5mm cal), 50 rounds $1200 OBO!!!!!!
Lets get this sold

2) Surefire SOCOM762-RC2 black, 225 rounds $900 SOLD
3) Surefire SOCOM300-SPS black, 100 rounds $850 SOLD
4) Surefire SOCOM556-RC2 black, 500 rounds $800 SOLD
5) Surefire SOCOM556-Mini2 black, 200 rounds $800 SOLD
6) Surefire RYDER 9-MP5 black, 100 rounds $650 SOLD
7) Surefire WARDEN black, non NFA item $200 SOLD

8) Dead Air ODESSA-9 black, 250 rounds $600

DGLEKkP.jpg

Last edited:
If these are the only ones in the trust--you can sell them all with no background check wait time.

You have a lawyer draft the changes to the trust involving responsible persons and notify atf of the responsible person change.

Boom. No lengthy wait. No legal problems for you either.

This also gets you around the out of state transfer taxes. Because the trust still exists in the original state. Just with new responsible persons

Reactions: Judd and TheHorta
Ahh, I was not ware of that. Thanks for the info. Unfortunately, they are not the only items on the trust. Still have several things on there I am keeping.