• Watch Out for Scammers!

We've now added a color code for all accounts. Orange accounts are new members, Blue are full members, and Green are Supporters. If you get a message about a sale from an orange account, make sure you pay attention before sending any money!

NFL gives Kraperdink another chance, Kraperdink pisses it away.

Not to correct Reuter’s but.... it was a work out not a try out.

F Kaperdink! Let him drag on his knees somewhere else, where maybe he can find somebody that gives a shit. Mac

Reactions: DIBBS
There's plenty of college QB's that can perform well in a "work out". Kappershits problem is between his ears. He has talent but can't read a defense to save his life. While he excelled for a time it was not long before the defensive coaches figured him out. His answer was to try and run the ball. The NFL wants pocket passers. They pay running backs to run the ball. And if you don't know the difference between a zone and cover 3, the NFL stands for Not For Long.

Fucking leftist piece of shit.

He can go take a knee in communist china about real time government brutality and human rights violations. Then enjoy the rest of his life in a politcal prison camp for speaking out against the state.
He wont be in prison long. When the chairman needs a kidney, the first Party leader needs a liver, and his grandmother needs a heart theyll part him out faster than a cheap AR.

He doesn't want to play in the NFL he wants to live out the rest of his life as an 'oppressed' black man, eh hem, making a fortune off the woke movement in the same spirit The Poverty Pimp does off much of the black population. He knows he can't play at that level and this change of venue was just a way to find a new angle to cry about the same thing. Deep down he knows his role now. Twitter outrage, woke lightning rod and poster maven for progressive sports fans.

His play fell off after dating the tranny who was a top, during a season football players shouldn't take it in the ass it screws up the game.

He ruin football for everyone , he tainted the game . Surprised he hasn't had any accidents for fucking with a multi billion dollar business that suffered losses.

His play fell off after dating the tranny who was a top, during a season football players shouldn't take it in the ass it screws up the game.

He ruin football for everyone , he tainted the game . Surprised he hasn't had any accidents for fucking with a multi billion dollar business that suffered losses.

^^^^^It aint over til its over." Yogi Berra

Reactions: candyx
Fuckstick doesn't understand consequences. Sometimes what you do, fucks you for awhile. Be careful what you do. Right or wrong, with conviction or spontaneously.

There was talk around the water cooler that this dipshit was going to sue the NFL again for not letting him play. So they organized this workout to keep him and the players association at bay. For now. Sounds like some sort of extortion attempt.

The guy cannot play at a high level anymore. He had 2 good years before defenses figured him out. Hes done.

They'll subsidize Miami to offer him a job at minimum salary. He'll decline and pull out the whitest race card we've seen, ever. I'm sure there's some dirt poor, literally, white kids that would prefer his privilege to theirs. By the numbers, there's many times more poor white kids than any other. This bitch boy is nothing but a spoiled child wanting more attention. Like the attention he received his entire life. Then the real world came along and sucker punched his nice ride.

Reactions: Darayavaus
I’m one of his receivers at the tryout we have worked on him throwing to me for weeks. At tryout. Instead of turning right as I should, I’m gonna turn left. Making him look like an ass! Just shittin guys! But it would be cool??

At his workout, if thats what you call it, he had on a shirt that said 'Kunta Kinte'. Dumb fuck wad just doesnt seem to learn.

I'm not a fan of Kaepernick nor his politics, but I'm also not a fan of a monopoly using its powers to repress the rights of employees (or customers, or vendors, or anyone else caught up in the mess). It's one thing to say "actions have consequences"; it's quite another to find yourself on the side of a multi-billion-dollar organization that is using its (government-approved) monopoly power to dictate the actions of an individual.

It's fun to pick on someone like Kaepernick, but I'm guessing that it's only a matter of time before someone with equally-controversial stances on the other side of the political spectrum finds themselves blacklisted by one of the leagues, and then we'll get a chance to see if we still feel like applying the same definition to freedom of expression.

Reactions: lawofsavage
I'm not a fan of Kaepernick nor his politics, but I'm also not a fan of a monopoly using its powers to repress the rights of employees (or customers, or vendors, or anyone else caught up in the mess). It's one thing to say "actions have consequences"; it's quite another to find yourself on the side of a multi-billion-dollar organization that is using its (government-approved) monopoly power to dictate the actions of an individual.

It's fun to pick on someone like Kaepernick, but I'm guessing that it's only a matter of time before someone with equally-controversial stances on the other side of the political spectrum finds themselves blacklisted by one of the leagues, and then we'll get a chance to see if we still feel like applying the same definition to freedom of expression.

Tim Tebow...

Tim Tebow...

Tebow went from leading the Broncos into the playoffs, amassing a HUGE (#1 selling jersey too) fan base, to a bench warmer, starting the very next season. Talk about being ran out of the league.

Broncos starting QB in the playoffs. Next game, backup QB, on a shit team. And the Jets only used him in "wildcat" formations, only him running the ball on QB sneaks. Never gave him a chance to do anything.

If anybody has a case of NFL colluding to blackball them out of the league, its Tim Tebow.

Are you joking you can't be serious with this shit? Kaepernick is/was baggage no team owner wants or needs he brought this on himself period. He is not blacklisted just nobody wants a mediocre QB with all the BS he would bring. Fuck him he made his choices now he has to live with the consequences.

But, the guy (Tebow) was a follower of Christ, a good role model for kids, and the NFL just couldnt have a guy like Tebow, "Tebowing" (taking a knee and praying) after a touchdown.

I guess submitting to a higher power is a "bad message". NFL: "Hes gone!"

But Tebow, in his good character said "oh well, Ill do something else with my life" and moved on. While "Kap" is suing, whining and bitching about walking away from his contract and crying racism. Tebow is employed. Kap is still unemployed.

I support his right to take a knee during the National Anthem. I have the right to not support Nike or No Fucking Loyalty. Pat Tillman is the kind of people we need. RIP!

Reactions: Yasherka
That Monopoly employs the best of the best to entertain people. It uses them to put asses in the seats, sell merchandise and to convince the media to invest billions in order to make a profit.
Kappershits cost them a measurable fan base. And just like any other liability they got rid of him. He is no different than any other liability except he pulled the race card.

They need to make him eat that race card.....

I support his right to take a knee during the National Anthem.
Let's quit propelling this myth that he or any player has a right to take a knee during the National Anthem. He was on his employers time and dime and if they want to have a policy that every player stands for the National Anthem or they don't play then they have a right to enforce that. Constitutional rights do not apply here. Now on his own time and dime he can do what he wants.

Let's quit propelling this myth that he or any player has a right to take a knee during the National Anthem. He was on his employers time and dime and if they want to have a policy that every player stands for the National Anthem or they don't play then they have a right to enforce that. Constitutional rights do not apply here. Now on his own time and dime he can do what he wants.
Even on his own time he can't do whatever he wants.
I know several people that have played in the NFL. They said they had a detriment clause in their contact. Basically if they say or do something that's a detriment to the league they are subject to fines, penalties and possibly loss of contract.

Reactions: Steel+Killer
I still think this entire situation started because Blaine Gabbert was named starter over him-which is why he was sitting on the bench pouting at the beginning of the game during the Anthem vs. this ridiculous victimhood-athon he's been waging.

The dude's dumber than a bag of Georgia red.

Palmetto-Pride said:
I know several people that have played in the NFL. They said they had a detriment clause in their contact. Basically if they say or do something that's a detriment to the league they are subject to fines, penalties and possibly loss of contract.

Thats basically it. The folks I work for say "Dont use your cell phone while on the clock." That gives me a choice. Do as they say of look for other employment.

And Kudos to Tebow, seems like a good man.

Reactions: Steel+Killer
Are you joking you can't be serious with this shit? Kaepernick is/was baggage no team owner wants or needs he brought this on himself period. He is not blacklisted just nobody wants a mediocre QB with all the BS he would bring. Fuck him he made his choices now he has to live with the consequences.

Nope, not joking. If "baggage" was an issue, then I suspect that teams would be far less accommodating of legal issues:

If Kaepernick is a "mediocre" QB, then by definition he'd be better than half the league. Which seems about right; I certainly wouldn't put him anywhere close to the top tier, but he'd likely be a credible starting QB for one of the bottom-half teams, and would certainly be a quality backup.

Telling someone with whom we disagree to "live with the consequences" is pretty easy. It's a lot harder to apply that same principle when the time comes that it gets forced upon someone with whom we agree, and that time is going to come (or already has, as has been pointed out in the case of Tebow).

Once again, the NFL is a monopoly, and as such shouldn't be allowed to wield its power to censor employees in the same fashion as, say, the local fast-food joint.

Reactions: lawofsavage
Nope, not joking. If "baggage" was an issue, then I suspect that teams would be far less accommodating of legal issues:

If Kaepernick is a "mediocre" QB, then by definition he'd be better than half the league. Which seems about right; I certainly wouldn't put him anywhere close to the top tier, but he'd likely be a credible starting QB for one of the bottom-half teams, and would certainly be a quality backup.

Telling someone with whom we disagree to "live with the consequences" is pretty easy. It's a lot harder to apply that same principle when the time comes that it gets forced upon someone with whom we agree, and that time is going to come (or already has, as has been pointed out in the case of Tebow).

Once again, the NFL is a monopoly, and as such shouldn't be allowed to wield its power to censor employees in the same fashion as, say, the local fast-food joint.
Just so I am understanding. When you say 'NFL' are you suggesting the NFL is forbidding individual franchises from offering him a contract?

Thats basically it. The folks I work for say "Dont use your cell phone while on the clock." That gives me a choice. Do as they say of look for other employment.

And Kudos to Tebow, seems like a good man.

Do you work for a monopoly? If not, then I agree that your employee can limit your freedom of expression, because as you point out, it's possible to look for other employment.

In the case of the NFL, which has an effective monopoly on professional football, then it's not so simple. I hold the same position when it comes to the Silicon Valley monopolies blacklisting conservative employees.

If an NBA player got blacklisted for being pro-2A or a Trump supporter or any number of other detestable positions, then I know damn well that folks here wouldn't suddenly be coming down on the side of the league and saying "actions have consequences".

Reactions: W54/XM-388
Just so I am understanding. When you say 'NFL' are you suggesting the NFL is forbidding individual franchises from offering him a contract?

I am saying that it is highly likely that there is some level of collusion within the league that is preventing him from working. He'd be at least throwing reps in a practice squad if he had simply beat up a women or killed a passenger by reckless driving.

I am saying that it is highly likely that there is some level of collusion within the league that is preventing him from working. He'd be at least throwing reps in a practice squad if he had simply beat up a women or killed a passenger by reckless driving.
Do you have any proof of this?

If Kap truly wanted to play he wouldn't have made a tweet 30 minutes b/f his event that he's going to be across town. Maybe the day before and people might believe him? He torpedoed his own story yesterday. 8 teams showed up at his alternate workout so let's see how much 'collusion' there is.....what will be the story if he goes for a workout, gets signed to practice squad? Or are those 8 teams now the ire of Kap n Co. if one doesn't sign him? I don't see anything wrong with a franchise saying 'why do I mess with this guy's off the field distractions when I can get the same production with no hassle in any number of other washed up QB's?' I think that perfectly fine, but then again I don't live in the PC world I observe it from afar. Maybe that is how the NFL is where you have to seek out problem children to keep the PC police off your back. Like Jesse Jackson's Rainbow/PUSH Coalition? Ok fine just glad I don't have to partake in that insanity. Good luck NFL>

I for one want to see him on a roster so we can finally put to bed the discussion about his skills which will summarily end his woke PC movement limelight.

Last edited:
The citizens of our country could absolutely crush the NFL if we so desired. Turn off the TV and stop buying tickets to games. Stop buying merchandise. The deal is that a large portion of our country doesn’t pay any attention to the things we do. They don’t care who kneels or even why. They don’t really pay attention to any politics either. Only the people on the opposite ends of the political spectrum (left vs right) pay any attention to it. Our 25% vs their 25% will never change our perceptions or minds. The people in the middle that don’t pay any attention need a wake up call!

If you think some NFL thug that gets into a scuffle with his gold digger brings the same baggage as someone not standing for the national anthem then you are naïve.

Reactions: Frank Warren