• Watch Out for Scammers!

We've now added a color code for all accounts. Orange accounts are new members, Blue are full members, and Green are Supporters. If you get a message about a sale from an orange account, make sure you pay attention before sending any money!

NFL Kickoff Thread!

Boomholzer

Sergeant
Minuteman
Jul 8, 2002
Midwest
Snackies, nerd computer, a beer, a decent TV, and perfect fall weather rolling through the windows. I am set!

Packers!

Re: NFL Kickoff Thread!

Whew, that game felt as intense as the Superbowl. Cobb looked as good as I hoped he would. Packers defense is gonna get an ass chewing, throwing shoulders and grabbing at the football without wrapping up. GGGRRRRRRR! Prevent defense GGGGRRRRRRR!

a win is a win I guess....

I couldn't have asked for more in the first NFL game of the season!

Congrats Packers!!!

I love the Packers... Just hope my Bears will meet them in the NFC championship game once again this season!

Well it was an exciting game for the season opener for sure. Although I would have rather been on the opposite end of the score, lol.

Packers carried over their title well. There is a reason they were the best team in football last year.

I'm looking for some better things out of the Saints than I saw last night. But the Packers no doubt deserved the win.

Well played game on both sides. Great start to the new season.

Not worried about the boys in the black and gold. Colston being out is gonna hurt a little and defense needs to work things out, but its only game one and I'm pleased with the performance over all. 500 yards on the SB champs isn't bad.

Who Dat!

yeah packers are going to be tough but you all mark my words better worry about the black and gold they have there line back and two fast boys on the recieving core. lol and we all know there wouldn't have been 42 points on the board against the iron curtain. as long as they don't fine harrison too much this year

Well it was in interesting Week 2 to say the least!! Defense finally showed up for the boys in Black and Gold!! Some pretty good games out there this weekend.

Well the Pack is 3-0, and more betterer, the Vikes are 0-3.

<div class="ubbcode-block"><div class="ubbcode-header">Originally Posted By: vwhugger</div><div class="ubbcode-body">Well the Pack is 3-0, and more betterer, the Vikes are 0-3.
</div></div>

Sloppy game but a WIN. Poor, poor Jay.

Just like I predicted that the dwarf from Game of Thrones would be the first little person to win an Emmy; I will make an equally bold prediction...Panthers are a wildcard threat with Newton at the helm.

<div class="ubbcode-block"><div class="ubbcode-header">Originally Posted By: WhiskeyWebber</div><div class="ubbcode-body">Just like I predicted that the dwarf from Game of Thrones would be the first little person to win an Emmy; I will make an equally bold prediction...Panthers are a wildcard threat with Newton at the helm. </div></div>

Not if the Bucs have anything to <span style="text-decoration: line-through">say</span> do about it!
laugh.gif

<div class="ubbcode-block"><div class="ubbcode-header">Originally Posted By: Boomholzer</div><div class="ubbcode-body"><div class="ubbcode-block"><div class="ubbcode-header">Originally Posted By: vwhugger</div><div class="ubbcode-body">Well the Pack is 3-0, and more betterer, the Vikes are 0-3.
</div></div>

Sloppy game but a WIN. Poor, poor Jay.
</div></div>
4-0 vs 0-4. Gettin' better.