• Watch Out for Scammers!

We've now added a color code for all accounts. Orange accounts are new members, Blue are full members, and Green are Supporters. If you get a message about a sale from an orange account, make sure you pay attention before sending any money!

NFL Sunday Ticket on DirecTV

Lowe Left

Chief
Minuteman
Apr 3, 2009
Arizona
Looking at my bill, I called and told DirecTV that I wanted to cancel my NFL Sunday ticket which is $49.00 in 6 payments. They offered a discount and cut the total cost almost in half. Remember I'm a recurring customer, but now my NFL Sunday Ticket payment is 6 payments of $29.00.
smirk.gif

Tell them due to finances your getting rid of it.

Oh and make sure they're not charging you $9.00 for the NFL to go.. This allows you to watch it on Blackberry or computer. I never signed up for it and it's on my statement...
confused.gif
Hmmmm....

Re: NFL Sunday Ticket on DirecTV

I called Directv a few days ago. I FINALLY was able to get cable run on my road after waiting over two years. I switched my DSL to cable Internet and also went with cable phone service.

I have been very happy with Directv so I wasn't really looking to switch my TV service. I explained to them that I now have cable TV available and was considering canceling my service. They ended up taking off over $25 per month for my service for the next year.

They don't want to lose customers and have the ability to lower your monthly bill if you threaten to cancel your service.