• Watch Out for Scammers!

We've now added a color code for all accounts. Orange accounts are new members, Blue are full members, and Green are Supporters. If you get a message about a sale from an orange account, make sure you pay attention before sending any money!

NFL Washington Redskins to retire name of franchise

I’m actually surprised they announced the drop without having a new name teed up. I won’t miss the name but it was never my team anyway. Mark Schlereth should have an interesting take on this since he won rings with both Washington and my Broncos in his career and now works in sports media.

Seen the name "Code Talkers" suggested.

Cant see that flying and most of the country is too dumb to understand.

Wish they had of just dug in eff Fed Ex.

The players should well, just stop playing. Just sit on the benches playing games on their phone. When it's game time, they can take their position and then just stand around..

Reactions: greg1147
1BC855DA-0679-4957-A938-64CD9FDB6315.jpeg

my highschool football mascot was a purple pompom and they called us the maroons. something about escaping slaves or something they said. still think it was retarded

Washington Foreskins , football was great back in the day until the first fairy told the coach he couldn't play because his toe hurts. The nail in the coffin was the tranny quarterback take a knee which his was prone to do dating trannies. Like life itself all good things must come to a end, at lease I got to witness some old school football before it went to shit.

Washington collaborators.... pussies

my highschool football mascot was a purple pompom and they called us the maroons. something about escaping slaves or something they said. still think it was retarded
Good old Madisonville!

The fry kid of mascots.

THE COUNT wrote: ...my highschool football mascot was a purple pompom and they called us the maroons...

Are you sure they didn't mean macaroons and you misheard them??? :LOL::ROFLMAO::LOL: