• Watch Out for Scammers!

We've now added a color code for all accounts. Orange accounts are new members, Blue are full members, and Green are Supporters. If you get a message about a sale from an orange account, make sure you pay attention before sending any money!

NHL Fans Sing The National Anthem

BullGear

Huckleberry Dillinger
Minuteman
  • Nov 29, 2017
    Hazzard County
    You can say what you want about NYC, but the fans at the NHL playoff game sang the National Anthem so loudly, the singer stopped singing and let the fans lead the way. It was awe inspiring. It got a little misty in my office.

Last edited:
    I'm currently on deployment, just had a pretty long day. I got back to my room to relax and came across this video. This is exactly why I serve. Fuck all the other bullshit, this is what it's all about. I say to all those people, THANK YOU.

Thank you for your service. Is there anything I can send to you that you may want or need? PM your information and what you want.

I have really gotten into hockey in the last several years. We have a local NAHL team here in Shreveport. Hockey players and hockey fans are a whole different group of people than some of the shitstains that watch and play other professional sports. I have watched NFL all my life. But I'm through with it. I watched this game last night, but missed the part of the first period because I was working late. I wish now I had seen the whole thing. And this was in New York.

You can say what you want about NYC, but the fans at the NHL playoff game sang the National Anthem so loudly, the singer stopped singing and let the fans lead the way. It was awe inspiring. It got a little misty in my office.

honestly, I'd love if in every stadium, every event was started with the fans singing the anthem

I'm currently on deployment, just had a pretty long day. I got back to my room to relax and came across this video. This is exactly why I serve. Fuck all the other bullshit, this is what it's all about. I say to all those people, THANK YOU.
    thank you SIR for your service. Be safe and God's speed

Reactions: Runnineh
    It was awesome to watch! I've all but given up on any other sport, but still watch a little NCAA football. Once you start looking into the personalities
    of NHL players, you start finding out what class acts they are.
    For example, at a recent Bruins- Caps game Brad Marchand saw a little girl in the stands get hit with a puck during practice:

It was awesome to watch! I've all but given up on any other sport, but still watch a little NCAA football. Once you start looking into the personalities
    For example, at a recent Bruins- Caps game Brad Marchand saw a little girl in the stands get hit with a puck during practice:

I was at one of our local NAHL games a couple years back, and a lady in the stands got hit in the head with a puck. Both team trainers/doctors came over to check her out, took her in the back, and put 11 stitches in her head. She came back out and finished watching the game. That’s a fan right there.

I dabbled in hockey, played junior hockey and even college hockey. I miss playing quite a bit. Of all the pro sports, hockey is just different, and always has been. As some alluded to there are far fewer attention seekers, prima donna's, or just general idiots. You never hear of Wayne Gretzky on some platform preaching about some type of bullshit cause. Even the current players seem to stay pretty even keel.

That anthem was epic, and reminded me there are still good folks spread throughout this great country of ours.

Reactions: Runnineh
    Not all of NY is a liberal shit hole. Unfortunately like many states it is ruled politically by the big cities.

Reactions: SBRSarge

🇺🇸

Not all of NY is a liberal shit hole. Unfortunately like many states it is ruled politically by the big cities.
    Same with All the west coast states and many many more.
    Many cities need to walled in and left to eat themselves.

He’s also an avid hunter too. Lots of NHLers are pro 2a. https://www.google.com/amp/s/www.cbc.ca/amp/1.5783914

Reactions: kindabitey