• Watch Out for Scammers!

We've now added a color code for all accounts. Orange accounts are new members, Blue are full members, and Green are Supporters. If you get a message about a sale from an orange account, make sure you pay attention before sending any money!

NHL Playoff's

RangerWalker71

Suppressor Peddler
Commercial Supporter
Minuteman
  • Jan 3, 2011
    Lafayette LA
    gmail.com
    So Devil's or Kings??? Which is it.

I say Devil's.... <span style="font-weight: bold"><span style="color: #FF0000">Go Devil's </span></span>

Re: NHL Playoff's

I hate the Kings... Go DEVILS!! Even though I hate both of their stupid ideas of gun laws!!

DK

Two of the most liberal states playing each other...it's a match made in heaven. Naturally I've been a Devs fan my whole life, and I've been rooting for them to take the Cup the entire season.

And Donnie, my second favorite team has always been the Avalanche...go figure. My grandma lives in Denver and used to have season tickets, so I'd get to see Patrick Roy play in his prime.

This should be a great series and I'm looking forward to game 2. GO DEVILS!

<div class="ubbcode-block"><div class="ubbcode-header">Originally Posted By: .260Ackley</div><div class="ubbcode-body">Two of the most liberal states playing each other...it's a match made in heaven.</div></div>WTF is this? Its a hockey game get over it...

Go Devils... Go Marty...

<div class="ubbcode-block"><div class="ubbcode-header">Originally Posted By: .260Ackley</div><div class="ubbcode-body">And Donnie, my second favorite team has always been the Avalanche...go figure. My grandma lives in Denver and used to have season tickets, so I'd get to see Patrick Roy play in his prime.
    </div></div>

I grew up near Dallas, so I was definitely a Stars fan. Since being here in Colorado, I have come to really like the Avalanche. I have only been to 1 Avalanche game unfortunately, but it was awesome. We were there for the Military Appreciation Night. My fiance bought me suite tickets, paid for the hotel and food and brews!! I bought the gas going there and coming back, so it all worked out great... LOL!!

DK

<div class="ubbcode-block"><div class="ubbcode-header">Originally Posted By: Delfuego</div><div class="ubbcode-body">WTF is this? Its a hockey game get over it...

Go Devils... Go Marty...</div></div>

Well, it was simply a reference to z71rat's comment...don't get your panties in a bunch. I've been living in Jersey, playing hockey, and rooting for the Devs all my life, and I've dodged all of our ridiculous firearms laws to be able to own the nice toys everyone else can. So, on all those accounts, I'd say I'm over it!

I listened to part of a game in the Fla./N. Jersey series on XM and told my wife as we were traveling, " What a bunch of Geezers! " as I heard the announcer reference Elias, Sykora, Salvador and Brodeur. I saw these guys skate the cup here in Dallas 12 years ago and thought at the time there was no way they could hold up for a Cup run. I've since watched them buzz-saw and horsefly-forecheck Philly and New Yawk and now here they are. What a game! I don't care who wins as long as it goes 7 with multiple OT's along the way.

<div class="ubbcode-block"><div class="ubbcode-header">Originally Posted By: .260Ackley</div><div class="ubbcode-body">and I've dodged all of our ridiculous firearms laws to be able to own the nice toys everyone else can.</div></div>Still taking about hockey you spanker...

<div class="ubbcode-block"><div class="ubbcode-header">Originally Posted By: Delfuego</div><div class="ubbcode-body">Still taking about hockey you spanker... </div></div>

You mad bro? PM me if you need someone to talk to

Sadly I don't think the Devils will be able to turn this around...

Kings (Flyers West) will close it out tonight

I'll watch it at night (2AM local time :)) should be good. Kopitar is from SI so we tend to follow his games in NHL as much as possible.

Just hopin for some game 6 love from LA since I am attending my daughters ballet receital this evening.

<div class="ubbcode-block"><div class="ubbcode-header">Originally Posted By: leprechaun</div><div class="ubbcode-body">Kings (Flyers West) will close it out tonight </div></div>

Come again?
    grin.gif
    Looks like game 6. I'm loving this series

Looks like the Devils are trying to make this a real series. would love to see them take it to game 7 and bleed the Kings dry.
    GO.. DEVILS!!!!

<div class="ubbcode-block"><div class="ubbcode-header">Originally Posted By: .260Ackley</div><div class="ubbcode-body"><div class="ubbcode-block"><div class="ubbcode-header">Originally Posted By: leprechaun</div><div class="ubbcode-body">Kings (Flyers West) will close it out tonight </div></div>

Come again?
    grin.gif
    Looks like game 6. I'm loving this series </div></div>

haha just what I was going to say. Your comment was their doom.