• Watch Out for Scammers!

We've now added a color code for all accounts. Orange accounts are new members, Blue are full members, and Green are Supporters. If you get a message about a sale from an orange account, make sure you pay attention before sending any money!

NHL - Stanley's back in town...

Greg Langelius *

Resident Elder Fart
Minuteman
Aug 10, 2001
AZ
The Stanley Cup qualifying round on NBC Sports started today.

Go Vegas Golden Knights!

Greg

Go, Vegas; Go...

Won first match-up 5-3 against the Dallas Stars.

We have the NHL package on Dish, and watched it on the Vegas channel; I in my Pacioretty jersey and Knights Cap. Maxed out at my two beer limit, too...

Life is looking up...!

Greg

Last edited:
Lightning looking strong! Colorado looking solid also.

probabaly one of the only sports organizations who has not paid the blm and antifa to support terrorism yet . got my fingers crossed they never do .

Reactions: Simonsza1
Been some really good hockey so far. Colorado looks strong and surprisingly so does Philly

I subscribe to Sling to get nhra drag racing and was super stoked that I also got the AVS games, only to find out that blackouts are still a thing. I was pissed. I at least get to see hockey games again, so that makes me somewhat happy.

Blackouts are lame when you can’t even go to the game! Idiots

Reactions: rhombus
Blackouts are lame when you can’t even go to the game! Idiots
To add to it, the only way to get the game around here is through the satellite providers, and I have no interest in dealing with that. I can't go to the games, can't go to a bar to watch them. It's a pretty obnoxious thing right now. (Yes, there are SOME bars open, but very limited.)