• Watch Out for Scammers!

We've now added a color code for all accounts. Orange accounts are new members, Blue are full members, and Green are Supporters. If you get a message about a sale from an orange account, make sure you pay attention before sending any money!

SOLD NIB gen 5 Glocks. G45 MOS and G19 with Trijicon HD-XR’s

redneckbmxer24

Four Star General
Minuteman
  • Jan 15, 2005
    Gulf Coast, FL
    I’ve been carrying/shooting my 19.5 MOS’s for a while and just going to stick with those and let these go. Both guns have zero round count. Only imperfection is to the stock sights on the G45 from putting them back on, you can see where the pusher contacted it because they’re pieces of junk. I have the MGW sight tool so if buyer wants to send me sights I can install them before shipping or I can install a set of new GL-429’s for an additional $40. Also have an FCD RMR plate that can be included for an additional $50

Both guns were bought new mid/late last year and the dealers had just gotten them in. Trijicons on the 19 are 5 months old.

The G19.5 is a non MOS gun and has Trijicon HD-XR’s with green tritium and orange front outline installed and comes with 3x 15rd mags and all the paperwork and stuff as if you bought it from a dealer. $575 shipped FIRM.

The G45 is an MOS and is in factory form. Comes with 3x 17rd mags, the plates, and all fixins too. $550 shipped FIRM.

Or $1075 shipped for the pair. FIRM.

Payment via Zelle or certified/cashiers checks. I may (at my discretion) accept a discreet PayPal family and friends payment from well established members.

NO TRADES.

Attachments

• AACF62EC-E7E8-4DBF-97A1-6629FFFC2C6B.jpeg
      AACF62EC-E7E8-4DBF-97A1-6629FFFC2C6B.jpeg
      714.1 KB · Views: 509
    • A446230E-2322-4B80-B1E6-A44146786397.jpeg
      A446230E-2322-4B80-B1E6-A44146786397.jpeg
      667.2 KB · Views: 462
    Last edited:
    Reactions: TheChief
    Good morning.
    Are these still available? I see trade list updated and NO TRADES on top? Is the price drop and list current? I am in Fl and interested in both pistols.

Thanks and have a great day.
    jh

Good morning.
    Are these still available? I see trade list updated and NO TRADES on top? Is the price drop and list current? I am in Fl and interested in both pistols.

Thanks and have a great day.
    jh
    These pesky Glocks hung on from February til June, surviving two (2) "one-time price drops" and a " Huge price drop", but they are now gone, hence the "SOLD" prefix on the title of the post.