• Watch Out for Scammers!

We've now added a color code for all accounts. Orange accounts are new members, Blue are full members, and Green are Supporters. If you get a message about a sale from an orange account, make sure you pay attention before sending any money!

Optics NIB Vortex Razor HD 6-36 x 56 Gen III EBR-7D MOA $2250

Graves14

Private
Minuteman
Jan 18, 2023
Idaho
Brand new, unmounted Vortex Razor HD Gen III 3-36 x 56mm precision rifle scope with the EBR-7D MOA reticle. If you're looking to scope a dedicated long range or bench rest rifle this is your huckleberry!

Exceptional Glass Quality, Excellent Long Range Reticle, and an Unmatched Warranty.

Whether you're reaching out to 710 with a .22LR or a mile with a .338 this scope will handle what you need it to.

$2250 Shipped
IMG_0297.JPG
IMG_0304.JPG
IMG_0302.JPG
IMG_0301.JPG
IMG_0303.JPG
IMG_0300.JPG

Last edited:
If there are specific photos you'd like to see or have any questions, please let me know.

Thank you

Up for the beginning of the week. I have lots of feedback on other similar forums going back almost a decade and would happily talk/text over the phone if you have any questions or concerns.

Thanks and have a great week.

How are the turrets?
Firm but not hard to turn. Locking and unlocking is smooth. I took a video but can't seem to get it posted here. Feel free to pm your email and I can send it over to you if you like.

**Figured it out, video below.