• Watch Out for Scammers!

We've now added a color code for all accounts. Orange accounts are new members, Blue are full members, and Green are Supporters. If you get a message about a sale from an orange account, make sure you pay attention before sending any money!

SOLD NIB Zero Compromise ZC527 MPCT3X FDE

BreisV

Sergeant of the Hide
Minuteman
Mar 10, 2022
Kalispell, Montana
Brand new in the box, never mounted Zero Compromise ZC527 scope, MPCT3X reticle, factory FDE cerakote, $3600 shipped, no trades.

Attachments

• PXL_20230412_194630184.jpg
    PXL_20230412_194630184.jpg
    508.5 KB · Views: 167
  • PXL_20230412_194650445.jpg
    PXL_20230412_194650445.jpg
    488.6 KB · Views: 170
  • PXL_20230412_194702282.jpg
    PXL_20230412_194702282.jpg
    323.7 KB · Views: 162
Last edited:
Really? That's great 😠
Yea it sucks man. They’ll ask for a photo with date and sometimes their own username to make sure “you are legit”, then they go repost it on rokslide or wherever to sell to someone

• Wow
Reactions: evilmonki3
Well, I posted the photo he requested and messaged him but he has gone radio silent. His post history has a request for the same thing on a Tangent Theta for sale that he stopped responding to after the photo was posted. Therefore, I can only conclude that he is indeed a scammer using real pictures with dates to rip off unsuspecting buyers.

I received a PM yesterday from someone asking if “they could get some images of me holding something next to the scope”.. not saying he’s a scammer, but zero feedback, most of his posts are “is it available” or something along those lines. Sent him a response with my phone number and if he was looking for verification he could call or text me.. of course he went silent after that.

Well, I won't post a photo like that again. I'm just trying to sell the scope and wasn't thinking like a crook.

Wtf is world coming to. Never mind I guess we all know already….

I received a PM yesterday from someone asking if “they could get some images of me holding something next to the scope”.. not saying he’s a scammer, but zero feedback, most of his posts are “is it available” or something along those lines. Sent him a response with my phone number and if he was looking for verification he could call or text me.. of course he went silent after that.
100% a scammer

Reactions: Coyote777
I know elk hunter personally and he is not a scammer. He has an LRH account as well.

Any idea why he got ban hammered?

No idea, I just spoke to him and aside from this interaction shown. he doesn’t either. I understand why people are more suspicious than ever but asking for time stamps with high ticket items is not abnormal especially on other forums. Hell they are required on some.

Anyway, I’m not going to continue to muddy OPs thread but I’m not going to not say anything.

Just an annoying tire kicking time waster?

well I’ve held one of his new tangents in the past month so I wouldn’t be surprised if he bought a zco on a random piss break to be honest. How about yourself?

Reactions: Baron23