• Watch Out for Scammers!

We've now added a color code for all accounts. Orange accounts are new members, Blue are full members, and Green are Supporters. If you get a message about a sale from an orange account, make sure you pay attention before sending any money!

Nice day with my GAP Thunder Ranch at the range

Quickdraw Outlaw

Private
Minuteman
Oct 24, 2013
16,000 yards east of KC
Wow, really needed to get out of Kansas City and back close to my small home town. Went to an unstaffed MO Dept Conservation range. One plus of it being in early AM, 32 degrees and a stiff north wind was having the range to myself.

Parking lot with my Ford.

Parking Lot.JPG

G.A. Precision Thunder Ranch Rifle with NightForce NXS 2.5 - 10 power scope I bought new in 2013 from Mr. Gardners shop.

Rifle.JPG

My favorite ammo.

Ammo.JPG

5 shot group at 100 yards. (need 4 clicks up :) )

Target.JPG

Back home and clean up time.

Clean Up.JPG

Beautiful. GA Precision sure does know how to build fantastic rifles, and you should be proud of how well you shot it!

Wow, really needed to get out of Kansas City and back close to my small home town. Went to an unstaffed MO Dept Conservation range. One plus of it being in early AM, 32 degrees and a stiff north wind was having the range to myself.

Parking lot with my Ford.

View attachment 7290734

G.A. Precision Thunder Ranch Rifle with NightForce NXS 2.5 - 10 power scope I bought new in 2013 from Mr. Gardners shop.

View attachment 7290735

My favorite ammo.

View attachment 7290737

5 shot group at 100 yards. (need 4 clicks up :) )

View attachment 7290742

Back home and clean up time.

View attachment 7290748
That is a very fine rifle and good shooting, That is a rifle on my short list!!

Very nice.
After re-barreling my Tikka, the GAP TR in 6.5 will be my next bolt gun purchase.
Can't wait. It truly seems to be a good all around rifle. Heavy hunter or light long range rig, it's a multi purpose rifle for sure.

Looks like golden valley near Clinton. That place can get pretty crazy. People not practicing safety. The wall that has the rules on it is all shot up. I don’t go there by myself that’s for sure.

I've always loved the GAP TR rifle. And have built several rifles with that as inspiration.