• Watch Out for Scammers!

We've now added a color code for all accounts. Orange accounts are new members, Blue are full members, and Green are Supporters. If you get a message about a sale from an orange account, make sure you pay attention before sending any money!

Nice deals on Pelican cases

want2learn

Private
Minuteman
Sep 7, 2013
Just saw this advertised, lots of Pelican and SKB cases at priced quite well i believe. Saving up to send my rifle in for a new barrel so i won't be taking advantage but thought perhaps others might be interested.

Smoking deal just ordered the Pelican Storm FieldPak IM3300 53" Hard Case + Coyote Soft-Sided Bag $236 shipped with tax. Free Shipping

Cheapest place elsewhere:

Reactions: capotter2012
hope it helps ...people have been very good to me here on the forum

Smoking deal just ordered the Pelican Storm FieldPak IM3300 53" Hard Case + Coyote Soft-Sided Bag $236 shipped with tax. Free Shipping

Cheapest place elsewhere:

Does this case include the foam? Can't tell on the website.

Really sucks that I missed out on it because I've literally been looking at different case/bag combos the last couple days and that 3300 case/bag combo is a better deal than everything else I've seen by far.

Does this case include the foam? Can't tell on the website.
The Pelicans with Field Packs are bare shells and the soft cases are made to fit the interior. I have had one for my im3100 for several years and it is awesome. Complete molle interior with padding, carry handles and shoulder straps. The one case holds my MK12 and my 9mm AR pistol with ease.
20200603_183250.jpg

20200603_183310.jpg

20200603_183330.jpg

20200603_183414.jpg

I placed my order for the rifle case with soft insert on Tuesday but haven't gotten any shipping updates yet. Have any of you gotten a followup after placing your order?