• Watch Out for Scammers!

We've now added a color code for all accounts. Orange accounts are new members, Blue are full members, and Green are Supporters. If you get a message about a sale from an orange account, make sure you pay attention before sending any money!

Sidearms & Scatterguns Nice looking Henry!??

coyotewillie

Private
Minuteman
Oct 5, 2005
NE
Someone has this posted locally on armslist, looks good huh?? 1589850824968.png

• Angry
Reactions: Blue Sky Country
Interesting! 30 people have viewed this post and no body has mentioned the buttstock. Sooo, does this mean that it's normal to run it like this?? Cause I've never seen one put on like that!!

LOL. Yeah I don't know about this guy! I emailed him last night when I saw that and asked why the buttstock was on upside down. He got back to me this morning...the rifle was too long for his case! And he was in a hurry to take some pics of it and DIDN'T NOTICE! So, apparently he must disassembly the damn thing when he stores it? Then puts it back together when he uses it?? I can't believe the stock can even mount upside down. He must be a real gunner!!

I guess a new case is too expensive.

Of course when he sells the rifle he can afford a new case.

Is the photog wearing yoga pants?

Guessing they used a kitchen butter knife rather than a proper screw driver when removing/installing the that BS.

The "person" thanked me for letting them know about it. But they must not be concerned about it like that cause the same picture is still showing. That's real confidence inspiring as to the shape/condition of the rifle if they're trying to sell it based on THAT picture. Of course their description says a lot..."44 magnum/44spl. Willing me to negotiate".

Don't worry guys, buy with confidence right??

I've a Henry BBS .45 Colt Carbine I'm quite happy with so far.

My stock looks different though..............

Interesting! 30 people have viewed this post and no body has mentioned the buttstock. Sooo, does this mean that it's normal to run it like this?? Cause I've never seen one put on like that!!

If you have to ask, you must not be a true gunfighter...

The "person" thanked me for letting them know about it. But they must not be concerned about it like that cause the same picture is still showing. That's real confidence inspiring as to the shape/condition of the rifle if they're trying to sell it based on THAT picture. Of course their description says a lot..."44 magnum/44spl. Willing me to negotiate".

Don't worry guys, buy with confidence right??

When I see weird grammar or syntax on armslist I often wonder if , like 95% of armslist, it is a scam attempt.