• Watch Out for Scammers!

We've now added a color code for all accounts. Orange accounts are new members, Blue are full members, and Green are Supporters. If you get a message about a sale from an orange account, make sure you pay attention before sending any money!

Nice video showing Wake Turbulence until Impact

It's like the essence of why we shoot. It's like a poem without words. Not only that, but it's like the reason we are happy.

Good capture! I love it when the conditions are right and you can pick up that trail.
A LOOOOONG time ago, we were getting a vapor trail off of a 22-250 and a 25-06. We shot LOTS of ammo that day just because we kept getting vapor trails. I have not had that experience since.

Reactions: ceruleanblue
Good capture! I love it when the conditions are right and you can pick up that trail.
A LOOOOONG time ago, we were getting a vapor trail off of a 22-250 and a 25-06. We shot LOTS of ammo that day just because we kept getting vapor trails. I have not had that experience since.
Yes, I'd heard of vapor trails but seeing one is rather a cool thing. Like seeing the wind sort of. Glad you liked it. -Migs

Trace is magic. Every time. Was at a 1000yd match this weekend and trace was super easy to pick up.

Reactions: ceruleanblue