• Watch Out for Scammers!

We've now added a color code for all accounts. Orange accounts are new members, Blue are full members, and Green are Supporters. If you get a message about a sale from an orange account, make sure you pay attention before sending any money!

Nicest scope mounted on KIDD SUPERGRADE

Vinnie45ACP

Unapologetic Patriot!
Supporter
Minuteman
Feb 22, 2021
Virginia
I recently sold my scope mounted on my KIDD Supergrade, it is a tack driver and gives my Vudoo a run for its money out to 100 yards, I love that thing. So much fun to shoot. I have recently changed over all my scopes to ZCO MPCT2 reticles, on my guns (I only own 4 rifles, 2 VUDOO's, AR10, and the KIDD).
So I was seriously considering putting a ZCO 420 on the KIDD ( I know serious overkill), however, I am so used to that reticle now, anyway, I am having a hard time deciding on what to put on the KIDD, and trying to decide of the ZCO is worth it, but I can't even find pictures of anyone or see if anyone has gone that route, before and tell me what they think of weight, balance feel, looks, etc.
So what is the nicest most expensive Scope anyone has put on a KIDD Supergrade, and please share experience and pictures please, much appreciated

I personally sighted in a Nightforce for a shooter at a comp that was mounted to a savage rascal. 22lr is much more about precision than centerfire shooters give it credit for. That 1/4” target on the KYL rack is tiny at 50 yards. I don’t think there is a high end scope made that is not appropriate for a Kidd supergrade pressed into competition use. Mine wears a lowly Vortex Viper PST 6-24, but I’d not have any problem mounting my Mark V to it if that scope weren’t wearing another rifle. And, mine hangs with the Vudoos too. Too bad it’s shooter is mediocre.

Bottom line, put the ZCO on the Kidd and don’t worry about it.

My favorite 10/22 scope is the leupold 6.5-20x40 ELR. Plenty of magnification for rimfire, clear optics and a good size, balance and weight. 1" tube and 40mm works well, I have mounted and removed bigger scopes because they were just too big, heavy and had to be mounted higher than I like.

It is parallax adjustable to 10yds which is handy on a 22lr.

Basic fine reticle, but target turrets are smooth and repeatable.

Reactions: Vinnie45ACP