• Watch Out for Scammers!

We've now added a color code for all accounts. Orange accounts are new members, Blue are full members, and Green are Supporters. If you get a message about a sale from an orange account, make sure you pay attention before sending any money!

Nick Fuentes vs Ben Shapiro

Maser

Trump 2024
Minuteman
  • May 17, 2006
    /pol/
    www.youtube.com
    Pretty underwhelming to say the least. I used to think to myself how can anyone be intimidated by a tiny guy like Ben Shapiro. Now I'm thinking how can Ben be intimidated by Nick who's even smaller? Politics sure are funny at times.

What do you mean by "intimidated"?
    I saw one person giving into peer pressure to confront another person who just totally ignored him.
    What was the expected outcome? A dance off?

Admittedly I don't know who Nick Fuentes is or what the dust up between these two bantam weighs is. But I really don't expect either of them to push up their sleeves and throw punches.

Reactions: Darkside-Six
    DESGROYPS?

So that’s what it was, eh?

It's a Groyper reference:

Also it's poking fun at how so many of Ben's vids when he's speaking at colleges always have "DESTROYS" in the title of the vid when all that was going on was Ben talking with audience members and being civilized. Click bait anyone?

Last edited:
    I didn’t know who Nick Fuentes was until recently, when people began asking why Ben wouldn’t debate him. Looks like Ben won’t debate him for the same reason he won’t debate Milo.

Anyways, I watched Milo interview Nick. Only time I’ve seen Nick, and I thought he was a seriously bigoted asshole. Cringe worthy. Looked to me like even Milo was uncomfortable at times, which is something.

Last edited:
    i don't know who Mr. Fuentes is but accosting a man with his children and wife as they cross the street says a lot about Mr. Fuentes' morals, ethics, compassion and intelligence.

Seem to recall Nick physically threatening Ben and his family. Could have been more of a “ I hope you and your family die” kind of thing. Ben won’t go near him on principal now.

I don’t care about any of this crap, so I’ve no need to research it. I do like Ben quite a lot.

Never even heard of Fuentes until now. Shapiro did exactly the right thing by ignoring him.

Fuentes' voice and style (and laugh) remind me of "Eddie Haskel" from "Leave It to Beaver." Except Eddie Haskel had manners.

Another 21 year old millennial doing millennial shit to get attention. And apparently it works for him. Fuentes is a provocateur and says unreasonable things for shock value.

Really classy confronting a man with his family in front of cameras ???

I didn’t know who Nick Fuentes was until recently, when people began asking why Ben wouldn’t debate him. Looks like Ben won’t debate him for the same reason he won’t debate Milo.

Anyways, I watched Milo interview Nick. Only time I’ve seen Nick, and I thought he was a seriously bigoted asshole. Cringe worthy. Looked to me like even Milo was uncomfortable at times, which is something.

No surprise there really. I've known of Milo since the GamerGate fiasco. Milo is a troll and really shouldn't be taken seriously. Just look at how he's acted on Joe Rogan's podcast and Bill Maher's show. So it's no surprise in the least that Milo got uptight being out-trolled by Fuentes.

I don’t think it was out-trolling, Nick just has some crazy views. Maybe I just dont know nick enough, but it didn’t seem like he was simply taking the provocateur route like Milo always does.

I don’t think it was out-trolling, Nick just has some crazy views. Maybe I just dont know nick enough, but it didn’t seem like he was simply taking the provocateur route like Milo always does.
    Article about Fuentes.

He freely admits to being a provocateur and sensationalist as his whole reason for doing what he does. He's not taking into account even if he doesn't believe what he says, the Democrats use everything he says to paint all reasonable conservatives in the same color. His podcast and website are even called "America First" which anyone could reasonably tie to President Trump.

I personally think he's a leftist plant to discredit the conservative movement.

He's the perfect "See, See! Look how racist, homophobic, anti-semitic, etc, etc conservatives and whites are!!" To be used by the Libs.

Last edited:
    Agreed!
    Well, none the less both Milo and Nick have made careers out of pissing people off.

Article about Fuentes.

He freely admits to being a provocateur and sensationalist as his whole reason for doing what he does. He's not taking into account even if he doesn't believe what he says, the Democrats use everything he says to paint all reasonable conservatives in the same color. His podcast and website are even called "America First" which anyone could reasonably tie to President Trump.

I personally think he's a leftist plant to discredit the conservative movement.

He's the perfect "See, See! Look how racist, homophobic, anti-semitic, etc, etc conservatives and whites are!!" To be used by the Libs.
    Agree!

Fuentes is just a yapping chihuahua little shit.