• Watch Out for Scammers!

We've now added a color code for all accounts. Orange accounts are new members, Blue are full members, and Green are Supporters. If you get a message about a sale from an orange account, make sure you pay attention before sending any money!

Nicki Haley announces to run for President / Crook in Chief.

Maggot

"For we wrestle not against flesh and blood"
Supporter
Minuteman
  • Jul 27, 2007
    Virginia
    I'm convinced a lot of people with name recognition get in the race just to make money...I mean look at Robert the fake Mexican pure Pendejo O'Rourke.
    George Santos.

That piece of shit would make a massive stain when he hit the pavement from 20 stories.

I'm convinced a lot of people with name recognition get in the race just to make money...I mean look at Robert the fake Mexican pure Pendejo O'Rourke.

Convinced isn't a strong enough word. Fact is more accurate. All but one (maybe two on occasion) running for either nomination know they will not win. If the machine did not contact you, make your bucks and go back home. Your job is to make the public think they have choices. Trump was an anomaly they will never again allow.

Reactions: Cowpokey
    Convinced isn't a strong enough word. Fact is more accurate. All but one (maybe two on occasion) running for either nomination know they will not win. If the machine did not contact you, make your bucks and go back home. Your job is to make the public think they have choices. Trump was an anomaly they will never again allow.
    You sound like you just sent me back an EPR that needs to be fixed. :ROFLMAO:

I don't think she's any good.

Need someone with a fire in their belly.

Like this fetching young lassie:

(Note the reactions of everyone else in the room in the short, yet entertaining vid)

I don't want to hijack this thread, but the Green Bay story needs tied up:

taylor-schabusiness-jail-jpg.jpg

I would take her over most of the candidates we will see. I would take her over the SD governor. I would take a Desantis / Haley ticket over everyone including Trump. There is absolutely no way Trump gets elected in 24

the only really good thing i can say is that she didn't believe or defend the bullshit false flag chemical attacks in syria.

What's the date on the buck slip?
    I was looking for a picture I had with a bottle of Soju on my desk in Korea (2009?), when I got an EPR back at 1700hrs on a Friday and the branch chief saying he needed it back with corrections before I left the shop...I can't find the picture, but it went back with most of the original bullets restored less than an hour later for signatures.

I was looking for a picture I had with a bottle of Soju on my desk in Korea (2009?), when I got an EPR back at 1700hrs on a Friday and the branch chief saying he needed it back with corrections before I left the shop...I can't find the picture, but it went back with most of the original bullets restored less than an hour later for signatures.

I'm so old I wrote APRs. Have about a dozen of my own. They were worth almost twice as much as an EPR.

Reactions: Cowpokey
    Personally, I'd like Ron/Tulsi, or Ron/Candice.

Trump had his time and did what he was there to do, time to move on. Time for someone who can bring us back together as 'One Nation Under God."

Personally, I'd like Ron/Tulsi, or Ron/Candice.

Trump had his time and did what he was there to do, time to move on. Time for someone who can bring us back together as 'One Nation Under God."
    Ain't gonna happen.
    Nuclear first strike on American soil this fall.
    USA unable to retaliate.
    Open up your Amazon package expecting a squeegee for your shower and out will pop an armed Chinese soldier.

Last edited:

And this still shocks people. I know somebody who thinks she's conservative. I'm like...I don't know what you're on...maybe that crocodile shit from Russia, but you're on something to think she's actually a conservative.

Watched her on NBC this morning at hotel. Some worthless Commie interviewing her.

What a swamp creature. Her deals are made. She is spewing BS. Pandering. She will go full RINO the minute someone waves $$ under her nose.

I thought she would make a good VP, but nope. Not after hearing that. She is worse than Pence.

And the interviewer was just simply full on Commie piece of shit. NBC what does
    One expect??

Fuck her and her UN bs.

Sirhr

Watched her on NBC this morning at hotel. Some worthless Commie interviewing her.

What a swamp creature. Her deals are made. She is spewing BS. Pandering. She will go full RINO the minute someone waves $$ under her nose.

I thought she would make a good VP, but nope. Not after hearing that. She is worse than Pence.

And the interviewer was just simply full on Commie piece of shit. NBC what does
    One expect??

Fuck her and her UN bs.

Sirhr
    All these people are hand selected and evil. A decent person cannot and does not rise through the ranks of gov’t. Only black hearts could ever thrive in such an environment while any person with morals, a conscience, and a shred of dignity would never consider such a path. There are no exceptions to this rule that I’m aware of. You sounded like you forgot that for a second but then snapped out of it at the last minute.

My thinking on Niki Haley entering the race; knows she is not a contender but hey if this idiot Kamala can be VP why can't I.

"Jeb Bush in a skirt", funny shit spit my coffee out laughing, but ya now i see it!

I would take her over most of the candidates we will see. I would take her over the SD governor. I would take a Desantis / Haley ticket over everyone including Trump. There is absolutely no way Trump gets elected in 24
    Just curious, what's your issue with Noem? Policies? Personality?

Reactions: jakelly
    That must be the worst written article of all time.

Seriously? Worst article of all time? Consider the BS you put out sometimes thats rich. So what about this article got your panties in a wad today?

As I have stated many times, I don't "vet" everything I post - I merely present an assortment of opinions. I DID verify that she was indeed a "Global Young Leader" like Trudeau, Macron, Crenshaw etc. Worst article of all time? Go away.

Reactions: wade2big
    Just curious, what's your issue with Noem? Policies? Personality?
    Largely due to her suing to overturn a referendum that the people passed on Marijuana and her anti abortion policies. The people voted in favor of legalizing recreational weed, it should be law of that land. As for her abortion policies, you can be against abortion and also against government intervention instead of pandering to your base.

Largely due to her suing to overturn a referendum that the people passed on Marijuana and her anti abortion policies. The people voted in favor of legalizing recreational weed, it should be law of that land. As for her abortion policies, you can be against abortion and also against government intervention instead of pandering to your base.
    Are you my brother? I was born and raised in SD. After several stops we now live in Iowa. My brother's biggest beef with Noem is the Marijuana issue.

As for abortion, I guess it depends on your opinion of what abortion is exactly. For me, abortion is simply murder in the womb. So I view anti-abortion laws more like laws against any other type of murder rather than government intervention. If you define abortion as birth control, than I'm sure your views would differ.

Seriously? Worst article of all time? Consider the BS you put out sometimes thats rich. So what about this article got your panties in a wad today?

As I have stated many times, I don't "vet" everything I post - I merely present an assortment of opinions. I DID verify that she was indeed a "Global Young Leader" like Trudeau, Macron, Crenshaw etc. Worst article of all time? Go away.
    Thats weak. It sounds more like your Panties are in a wad, mine certainly arent, not over that.

I'm not addressing the content, in general. Did you bother to read it? Or try to read it? The writing was awful, basically one statement repeated over and over, with minor changes. Somebody was getting paid by the word.

Relax.