• Watch Out for Scammers!

We've now added a color code for all accounts. Orange accounts are new members, Blue are full members, and Green are Supporters. If you get a message about a sale from an orange account, make sure you pay attention before sending any money!

Rifle Scopes Night force Zero stop how to?

Surgeon_Shooter

Sure Shot Night Vision
Supporter
Commercial Supporter
Minuteman
  • Mar 2, 2009
    Oklahoma
    Alright this is embarrasing(spelling?) but I have a 5.5x22x56 zero stop night force. I looked at the instructions but it looked like Chinese to me. Hell I've had the thing for 8 months and I guess I need to use it because I payed for it. Any way can some body explain how to use it or maybe a video or something for my dumb ass. Hahahahaha

Re: Night force Zero stop how to?

I just posted something similar! The instructions make it seem much more complicated than it really is. With the turret cap off Loosen the four small allen screws from the top, turn the aluminum drum until it bottoms out ( be gentle!!) then I gave it just enough slop so I could go a couple of clicks below zero. It is pretty easy. I bought one used and was pleasantly surprised to find out it had the zero stop.

Well I know how to do that but what about the screw in the middle?

Use the screw in the center when you've already set the zero stop but still need to move down a few clicks. If you choose to leave a couple clicks room at the bottom you may never need to do this. I'm not sure I explained this very clearly.