• Watch Out for Scammers!

We've now added a color code for all accounts. Orange accounts are new members, Blue are full members, and Green are Supporters. If you get a message about a sale from an orange account, make sure you pay attention before sending any money!

Night Stalkers Pro Tripod

Maelstrom

Sergeant
Supporter
Minuteman
Jan 6, 2007
Southern Maryland
Does anyone have any first hand experience with the night stalkers pro tripod? I just can't afford the RRS at this point in time. I am curious if a RRS ball head would fit on this tripod. It would be used for hunting and target shooting only.

Does anyone have any first hand experience with the night stalkers pro tripod? I just can't afford the RRS at this point in time. I am curious if a RRS ball head would fit on this tripod. It would be used for hunting and target shooting only.

I ended purchasing one, it’s the same as the two vets and PVA’s comp 40. I ended up paying 420 but had to ask for just the tripod without their ball head. I ended up using a RRS TA-3 and it fit just fine in the bowl of the nightstalker pro. Can’t recommend it enough , super solid platform for me.