• Watch Out for Scammers!

We've now added a color code for all accounts. Orange accounts are new members, Blue are full members, and Green are Supporters. If you get a message about a sale from an orange account, make sure you pay attention before sending any money!

Night vision bridge for Ruger American Rimfire

Ace4059

Private
Minuteman
Nov 6, 2021
Texas
I was spotting skunks and armadillos at night with my thermal and shooting them with a 22 LR bolt action suppressed since it’s so quiet and was using a white light.
I thought why am I using white light when I have a few thermals and night vision setups.

I have a great little 22lr Ruger American rimfire setup for day time and figured I might as well use my clip on night vision pvs-22 on it. It would be a little front heavy but I rarely use it and don’t want to spend the money for a thermal for a dedicated 22.

Does anyone make a night vision bridge small enough that would work with a 22lr stock. Wasn’t wanting a chassis. If so what stocks and what new bridges are out there.

I use the clip on, on either AR’s with the free float Picatinny rail, Chassis setups for my bolt actions, or badger Ordance bridge milled and epoxied I’m my rem 700’s. I’m not aware of anything like this for a 22 bolt action. Is there any bridges where you mill the stock that are small enough for a 22 forend?

I don’t want to have to switch to my AR 22 because the bolt action is a little quieter.

Any leads would be appreciated.
Thanks
Ryan