• Watch Out for Scammers!

We've now added a color code for all accounts. Orange accounts are new members, Blue are full members, and Green are Supporters. If you get a message about a sale from an orange account, make sure you pay attention before sending any money!

Photos Night Vision Hogs

JC189

Sergeant
Minuteman
Mar 27, 2010
Palm City Florida
night vision Hogs
url]

Re: Night Vision Hogs

Nice, I've been on a thermal hog hunt with jaegerpro before one of the most fun things I've ever done.

This was a jeagerpro hunt also. Had a Blast. Rod is a super guy. Nice hunt for the price. Gotta love tactial Hog Hunting. Its hard to see the thermal scopes on the rifles because they are camo. they blend in with the camo shirts.

WEEEW... Fun stuff. I was wondering where the scopes were until I read your post, almost can't see them.

I think it's safe to say that the only time I will ever use a $15,000 optic is when I go hunting with them.

Its a lot of fun, and you get to use some pretty cool gear. check it out on youtube.

JAGER PRO™ Thermal Hog Hunting (6)- 17 Hogs in One Night

Ill tell you what I had picked up a cheap Bushnell set of NV binos awhile back and boy do they help for hog hunting. Better then carrying spotlights everywhere you go.

Nice! California won't let us help preserve our indigenous wildlife by removing over-populated feral hogs at night - would be great if we could.

There's a lot of field dressing to do! Bacon anyone?

Man, that had to be fun. I'm leaving Sunday for TX for my yearly hog hunt... live catchin with dogs tho

Man that looks like a lot of fun. Were you hunting out of vehicles, elevated blinds or on foot?

I've been to Jager as well. You locate animals from vehicles, truck or golf cart, then finish on foot. I highly recommend this trip to everyone. Rod, Chris and Lance are first rate guys that run a first rate operation.

Eddie

<div class="ubbcode-block"><div class="ubbcode-header">Originally Posted By: Khavic</div><div class="ubbcode-body">Man that looks like a lot of fun. Were you hunting out of vehicles, elevated blinds or on foot?
</div></div>

<div class="ubbcode-block"><div class="ubbcode-header">Originally Posted By: Moadrifter</div><div class="ubbcode-body">Nice! California won't let us help preserve our indigenous wildlife by removing over-populated feral hogs at night - would be great if we could.</div></div> That is because Texas>Liberalifornia

That's certainly bringing home the bacon! I'll have to check their operation out.