• Watch Out for Scammers!

We've now added a color code for all accounts. Orange accounts are new members, Blue are full members, and Green are Supporters. If you get a message about a sale from an orange account, make sure you pay attention before sending any money!

Rifle Scopes Night Vision Purchase,How to check it out.

Quigley_Sharps

Private
Supporter
Minuteman
Sep 28, 2006
Blue Mnts Oregon
I saw an ad for night vision for sale on another forum, How do you find out if they are stolen or not?
What resource can a guy use to make sure?
Thanks for any help

Re: Night Vision Purchase,How to check it out.

Ask for the manufacturer and serial # then check with them. A place to start anyway. Then verify the sellers name and adddress for future reference. What makes you wonder? If your really interested Im a dealer for Night Vision Depot, get in touch.

I have been shopping for NV
I decided to ask after seeing a NV set post for sale here, and the questions asked by the members were about the serial number and then someone mentioned that when you send them in for repairs they might keep them if they are stolen.
I just want to make sure I wasn’t going to fall into that and how a guy might be able to check it out before a purchase.
Can you PM me the price on a PVS 14 that would be great.
Thank you for the help.

Goldie is top notch. Just bought a PVS-14 from him and love it. Those pesky yotes are in trouble now. If you decide to go with him you’ll have the benefit of a 5 yr. warranty and no worries about if it’s stolen or not.

Thanx, 308
grin.gif