• Watch Out for Scammers!

We've now added a color code for all accounts. Orange accounts are new members, Blue are full members, and Green are Supporters. If you get a message about a sale from an orange account, make sure you pay attention before sending any money!

Rifle Scopes Night Vision Scope for varmints

Tactical one

Sergeant
Supporter
Minuteman
Dec 29, 2008
Central, USA
Having a cat problem and would like to know what is a good night vision scope to kill them out to 100 yrds. Using spot light now but only get one when the light come on. I have little experience with night vision and looking for advice.

Re: Night Vision Scope for varmints

you are going to spend the better part of several thousand dollars to wack some cats at night.....?

gimme a fuckin' break

....i'm going for the buttered popcorn.

50 yards, 12 ga with proper load. (gives you another chance to shoot turkey gun!)
100 yards, 22 squirrel rifle.
Target is about the size of a 12-pack.
Be sure to empty first!

Thanks Vic. We'll be talking soon.
Negotiating contracts with the local Chinese restaurants right now.

I have the same question to looking for a maybe a night optic whats a efficient one is it better to go with a night/day optic like the PVS-10 or one that mounts in front of the scope???

<div class="ubbcode-block"><div class="ubbcode-header">Originally Posted By: chriso</div><div class="ubbcode-body">I have the same question to looking for a maybe a night optic whats a efficient one is it better to go with a night/day optic like the PVS-10 or one that mounts in front of the scope??? </div></div>

The BNS-(PVS-22) with a Pinnacle tube is your best option. Most "day/night" sacrifice resolution and clarity while the clip-on PVS-22's are an incredible display. Hope this helps.

Vic

I have had the opportunity while deployed to use the pvs-10 and it does lack a bit but I have not used the pvs-22 thats what I was wondering... It lacks in some departments but seems like it would do just fine for me but the PVS-22 is supposed to be a better all around system... is there a good place to maybe purchase the pvs-10 or pvs-22 I imagine they cost a arm and a leg...