• Watch Out for Scammers!

We've now added a color code for all accounts. Orange accounts are new members, Blue are full members, and Green are Supporters. If you get a message about a sale from an orange account, make sure you pay attention before sending any money!

Night Vision Night Vision Warehouse?

Huskerhunter

Private
Minuteman
Jan 30, 2012
Lincoln, Nebraska 68512
I'm leary of dealing with anyone but Vic, but there's a lightly sued PVS14 Gen3 ITT Pinnacle with hand select tube--with a data sheet--for sale over on Predatormasters. The guy has posted the original invoice from TNVW. IF it's legit it's a good deal, but I know how those "bargains" have a way of being expensive....Anyone have feedback on these guys?

They are on ebay and use pictures with TNVC's watermark. I would assume without permission. That would scare me a little, making me wonder what other practices they use. However, me being a dealer, I don't want it to come off bashing them. They may be the greatest NV company of all time. There were some individuals selling PVS-14's here in the for sale section last week for under $2k for what it's worth.