• Watch Out for Scammers!

We've now added a color code for all accounts. Orange accounts are new members, Blue are full members, and Green are Supporters. If you get a message about a sale from an orange account, make sure you pay attention before sending any money!

Rifle Scopes Nightforce 1-4

poff6401

Sergeant
Minuteman
Oct 26, 2007
Columbus, Ohio
question... thinking of running a Nightforce 1-4 on my AR. I'm wondering what height Nightforce uni-mount I would need to clear a troy BUIS. I know i could just take the sight off or run 45 degree irons, but i'm hard headed.

I really think you would be better off with a different mount. I have run several and currently have my NightForce 1-4 in a Bobro and it is by far my favorite mount. I ran LaRues for awhile and i think they are good too but the Bobros just seem to be significantly better for a scope as small as the NF 1-4x24 (or you could get the double lever if you are going with a heavier scope but no need here). The Bobro is 1.575" to centerline. You also have to remember to make room for the scope caps. I also ended up going with the KAC micro 600 rear which is a little more lo-pro than the Troy.

Attachments

• N2_zpsa17ddd1f.jpg
    N2_zpsa17ddd1f.jpg
    113.3 KB · Views: 12