• Watch Out for Scammers!

We've now added a color code for all accounts. Orange accounts are new members, Blue are full members, and Green are Supporters. If you get a message about a sale from an orange account, make sure you pay attention before sending any money!

SOLD Nightforce 5-25 ATACR MOAR

Ewhite80

Supporter
Supporter
Minuteman
Sep 15, 2022
Midland, TX
Nightforce 5-25x56 MOAR- C545 in great condition
The glass is in excellent shape with no scratches, smudges, etc. I have the throw lever and beauty ring, box
Asking 1700.00 obo shipped
PayPal F&F

Attachments

• IMG_4822.jpeg
    IMG_4822.jpeg
    189.2 KB · Views: 60
  • IMG_4823.jpeg
    IMG_4823.jpeg
    244 KB · Views: 59
Did you have two? Or a sale fall through? Noticed you had another scope for sale listed July 12th and sold July 14th with the same picture, but $100 more in that listing.
This is what’s in my computer room not even my gun room lol

Attachments

• IMG_4867.jpeg
    IMG_4867.jpeg
    420.5 KB · Views: 48
Oooo kkkkk. <—— sad voice
Speaking of sad, man, I’d have already taken this scope if I hadn’t had talked to my wife about spending less on guns literally just last night… l

… I’m still considering it… aka waiting for her to wake up so we can discuss it, lol. Thinking my odds might improve over waking her to ask, lol!

Reactions: Ewhite80
Wtf! What, did you go to the gun store and just say, “I’ll take one of everything top of the line please, plus a dozen NF scopes” lol! And how long is that benchrest rifle in the grey chassis?!?!
Lmao! … no just over time on building and such. That’s not a bench rest lol, that’s my 416 Barret about 6’ or so total length

• Love
Reactions: Trent A
Lmao! … no just over time on building and such. That’s not a bench rest lol, that’s my 416 Barret about 6’ or so total length
If I wasn’t happily married, my next question would be, “so you have any unwed daughters”, followed by, “do you prefer Mr or Sir?!” Shit, I’d even call you Dad if it got me into the running with that gun collection! F’ me!

Dreams to aspire to, to be so lucky as to own such a collection, some day!

Reactions: sprink21
If I wasn’t happily married, my next question would be, “so you have any unwed daughters”, followed by, “do you prefer Mr or Sir?!” Shit, I’d even call you Dad if it got me into the running with that gun collection! F’ me!

Dreams to aspire to, to be so lucky as to own such a collection, some day!
I might offend some butttt, I probably have this stuff and all the stuff people can’t see lol, because I’m not married and don’t have any kids lol

I’m trying to switch all of my scopes over to mil but this really has me thinking MOA isn’t really that bad
Not going to start a MOA vs Mil topic lmao, I have a bunch of them in both MRAD and MOA, there is a time and place for both and I like using both, I can say, I can see the reason people use both and PRS and in ELR, I (me) tend to lean more on my Mil for PRS and my MOA for ELR but it’s all about you bub,

I might offend some butttt, I probably have this stuff and all the stuff people can’t see lol, because I’m not married and don’t have any kids lol
Makes sense! Only reason I have what I do is because I don’t have any kids, yet. I think technically by medical standards my wife will be considered a ‘geriatric pregnancy’ (believe it’s >30 years old) when/if we do, since she’s over that now, and she’s years younger than I am.

Reactions: Ewhite80
Not going to start a MOA vs Mil topic lmao, I have a bunch of them in both MRAD and MOA, there is a time and place for both and I like using both, I can say, I can see the reason people use both and PRS and in ELR, I (me) tend to lean more on my Mil for PRS and my MOA for ELR but it’s all about you bub,
Makes sense to do it that way, given the finer adjustments needed at longer ranges. I’m just not capable of switching back and forth. I’m not hardly capable of even keeping one strait, lol.

Makes sense to do it that way, given the finer adjustments needed at longer ranges. I’m just not capable of switching back and forth. I’m not hardly capable of even keeping one strait, lol.
lol yea I come from Field Archery where if you shoot international championships it’s all meters , if you shoot national championships it’s yards (slightly different I know) but doing the math back and forth came a little easier