• Watch Out for Scammers!

We've now added a color code for all accounts. Orange accounts are new members, Blue are full members, and Green are Supporters. If you get a message about a sale from an orange account, make sure you pay attention before sending any money!

Rifle Scopes Nightforce 5-25x F1 Scope

Dsparil

Sergeant
Minuteman
Aug 11, 2006
Albrightsville, PA
is this coming out at all? I don't mean the Beast. I mean a standard Nightforce F1 in 5-25x? I heard rumors they were also developing one of these. I don't think it's been mentioned here but there was talking on OT about it if I recall.

Re: Nightforce 5-25x F1 Scope

There is a lot of talk about it and I know a lot of guys that what to see it happen soon. More than likely we will not see them until Shot Show 2013.

I have seen the scope myself so I know it is coming.

Mike @ CST

Do you know if it's going to be 50 or 56 mm objective? 30 or 34mm tube? I know, through development, that things can change, but I meant from what you've seen so far. Your post right there is the first concrete piece of information I've heard in regards to this.

34mm and 56, unless it was changed to 35mm. It is also quite a bit shorter than a S&B. There has been plenty of concrete data on it, people just cloud the conversation.

Any idea if it is going to be a similar price to the current F1 or will it be in the S&B range?

<div class="ubbcode-block"><div class="ubbcode-header">Originally Posted By: Lowlight</div><div class="ubbcode-body">34mm and 56, unless it was changed to 35mm. It is also quite a bit shorter than a S&B. There has been plenty of concrete data on it, people just cloud the conversation. </div></div>

Frank is correct. It will remain 34mm and we will also be releasing a host of 34mm mounting solutions.

I can tell you that it will be substantially more than the current F1 in price.

It will have some new features. It will be the shortest 5-25 on the market when compared to available offerings. The performance of this scope will rival anything that we have offered to date.

I'd like to offer up alot of information, but unfortunately I cannot at this time. We are excited to bring this new offering to market and we greatly appreciate the enthusiasm.

There will be an official product release when it becomes available.

<div class="ubbcode-block"><div class="ubbcode-header">Originally Posted By: tigerfan9</div><div class="ubbcode-body">Any plans for a 5-25 that is like the F1 feature and price? </div></div>

It has been discussed but nothing solid at this time.

Even at S&B range, I'd take one. I love the MOAR reticle. I got a chance to play with one a while back and have been meaning to have my reticle in my F1 changed, but I'm waiting to see what happens with this optic. When it comes out, I may just sell my current 15x F1 to help fund the 5-25x.

<div class="ubbcode-block"><div class="ubbcode-header">Originally Posted By: Dsparil</div><div class="ubbcode-body">Even at S&B range, I'd take one. I love the MOAR reticle. I got a chance to play with one a while back and have been meaning to have my reticle in my F1 changed, but I'm waiting to see what happens with this optic. When it comes out, I may just sell my current 15x F1 to help fund the 5-25x. </div></div>

The FFP version of the MOAR will be an option in this scope.

<div class="ubbcode-block"><div class="ubbcode-header">Originally Posted By: 00bullitt</div><div class="ubbcode-body">The FFP version of the MOAR will be an option in this scope. </div></div>

What just happened in my pants was epic...

<div class="ubbcode-block"><div class="ubbcode-header">Originally Posted By: 00bullitt</div><div class="ubbcode-body"><div class="ubbcode-block"><div class="ubbcode-header">Originally Posted By: Dsparil</div><div class="ubbcode-body">Even at S&B range, I'd take one. I love the MOAR reticle. I got a chance to play with one a while back and have been meaning to have my reticle in my F1 changed, but I'm waiting to see what happens with this optic. When it comes out, I may just sell my current 15x F1 to help fund the 5-25x. </div></div>

The FFP version of the MOAR will be an option in this scope. </div></div>

Don't leave out the MLR2!!

<div class="ubbcode-block"><div class="ubbcode-header">Originally Posted By: Kino</div><div class="ubbcode-body"><div class="ubbcode-block"><div class="ubbcode-header">Originally Posted By: 00bullitt</div><div class="ubbcode-body"><div class="ubbcode-block"><div class="ubbcode-header">Originally Posted By: Dsparil</div><div class="ubbcode-body">Even at S&B range, I'd take one. I love the MOAR reticle. I got a chance to play with one a while back and have been meaning to have my reticle in my F1 changed, but I'm waiting to see what happens with this optic. When it comes out, I may just sell my current 15x F1 to help fund the 5-25x. </div></div>

Don't leave out the MLR2!! </div></div>

Sorry, we had to make a better one.

Cant wait to see this optic any rough timeline guess?

<div class="ubbcode-block"><div class="ubbcode-header">Originally Posted By: 00bullitt</div><div class="ubbcode-body"><div class="ubbcode-block"><div class="ubbcode-header">Originally Posted By: Kino</div><div class="ubbcode-body"><div class="ubbcode-block"><div class="ubbcode-header">Originally Posted By: 00bullitt</div><div class="ubbcode-body"><div class="ubbcode-block"><div class="ubbcode-header">Originally Posted By: Dsparil</div><div class="ubbcode-body">Even at S&B range, I'd take one. I love the MOAR reticle. I got a chance to play with one a while back and have been meaning to have my reticle in my F1 changed, but I'm waiting to see what happens with this optic. When it comes out, I may just sell my current 15x F1 to help fund the 5-25x. </div></div>

Don't leave out the MLR2!! </div></div>

Sorry, we had to make a better one. </div></div>

Better than the MLR2? OK, that sparked my interest. Care to elaborate?!

<div class="ubbcode-block"><div class="ubbcode-header">Originally Posted By: onyx1357</div><div class="ubbcode-body">Cant wait to see this optic any rough timeline guess? </div></div>

^ this =D

<div class="ubbcode-block"><div class="ubbcode-header">Originally Posted By: Dsparil</div><div class="ubbcode-body"><div class="ubbcode-block"><div class="ubbcode-header">Originally Posted By: onyx1357</div><div class="ubbcode-body">Cant wait to see this optic any rough timeline guess? </div></div>

^ this =D </div></div>

Sorry guys. Can't elaborate as to a date or time frame, but we as a company are looking forward to SHOT 2013.

<div class="ubbcode-block"><div class="ubbcode-header">Originally Posted By: 00bullitt</div><div class="ubbcode-body"><div class="ubbcode-block"><div class="ubbcode-header">Originally Posted By: Dsparil</div><div class="ubbcode-body"><div class="ubbcode-block"><div class="ubbcode-header">Originally Posted By: onyx1357</div><div class="ubbcode-body">Cant wait to see this optic any rough timeline guess? </div></div>

^ this =D </div></div>

Sorry guys. Can't elaborate as to a date or time frame, but we as a company are looking forward to SHOT 2013. </div></div>

Well then I am too.

Now I am torn...

I was almost set on the USO 5-25 because I wanted a FFP scope which was more than 3-15, but knowing how much I love my NSX 2.5-10x32 and the fact that I have to wait and save $ anyway, this may very well be the perfect scope for me at the perfect time.

Awesome!