• Watch Out for Scammers!

We've now added a color code for all accounts. Orange accounts are new members, Blue are full members, and Green are Supporters. If you get a message about a sale from an orange account, make sure you pay attention before sending any money!

Optics Nightforce 5-25x56 ATACR F1 - MIL/Mil-R - SOLD

KYS

BBN #1
Minuteman
Oct 8, 2008
Lexington, KY
Hello Fellow Shooters! I haven't been on here in awhile but thought this was the best place to offer up some quality optics for sale. First of all, I am not a store I do not accept payment in the forms of installments or trades. Please do not ask about trades. I have moved on to a different optic now and these need good homes. This is your chance to own a gently used, high quality optic for a drastic discount. I have bought and sold on this forum for a LONG time!
I have several to part with and am including FedEx Insured Ground shipping in the price. :cool:

Nightforce ATACR F1 5-25x56 with MIL adjustments and MIL-R reticle
All in good shape, no abuse or scratches. All glass elements are perfect.
Comes with original box and paperwork. Shipping included CONUS, Hawaii and Alaska will be extra.
Payment in the form of Certified bank check, money orders, or a personal check that must clear prior to shipping.
Price: $2000.00 each

ALL SOLD

Attachments

• 2750F021-8D8E-4196-9D68-627E9E6320AD.jpeg
    2750F021-8D8E-4196-9D68-627E9E6320AD.jpeg
    144.9 KB · Views: 318
Last edited:
Reactions: Faljunkie
To the top! Trying to move these quick. Contact me if you have any questions.

Thanks for looking

to the top! Price updated. Going to leave these up for another week or so.

Last edited:
So I am getting a lot of questions about shipping speeds. As soon as payment arrives and is available to me, I ship ASAP.
The one issue with this time of the year is I travel with my family until January 4. If you can wait for me to return I am happy to get everything shipped ASAP.

I have located one more of these scopes! Same price as the others. First come, first served!