• Watch Out for Scammers!

We've now added a color code for all accounts. Orange accounts are new members, Blue are full members, and Green are Supporters. If you get a message about a sale from an orange account, make sure you pay attention before sending any money!

Nightforce A194 mount for DMRii Ar15?

demolitionman

Send’r Bud
Minuteman
Feb 26, 2013
Midwest
I have a long range Ar15 I’m wanting to mount my Bushy DMRii to. Will this nightforce A194 20moa tilt cantilevered mount clear this optic? I know most recommend 1.5” heights for Ar’s and 50mm objectives. Thanks guys. Been awhile. Miss ya’ll.

Touching back on this thread. The A194 worked perfectly with my ar15 flattop and DMR2. Eye relief just a hair in front of charging handle, and mount sets scope turret centered between rings. I’ve got enough room for a bubble level front or rear of the turret as well. IMO, I can’t imagine a mount that would have worked out as perfect for me on this setup. Very pleased.

Although I was surprised the picatinny cross bolt on the mount is smaller than the actually slot on the ar flat top rail. Is this normal for top tier mounts?