• Watch Out for Scammers!

We've now added a color code for all accounts. Orange accounts are new members, Blue are full members, and Green are Supporters. If you get a message about a sale from an orange account, make sure you pay attention before sending any money!

Optics NightForce ATACR 1-8 Scope with FCDMx Reticle (Price Lowered)

AI Shooter

Lance Commandant
Supporter
Minuteman
Apr 17, 2014
North Carolina
PRICE LOWERED to $2175 (as of 1 May 2023)

Up for sale is a NightForce ATACR 1-8 (FCDMx Reticle) and FDE UltraMount (Mount is SOLD and no longer available). The optic and mount were put on a carbine and then left to sit in my safe the past 2 years. Both are in excellent condition and this an awesome set-up. I'm only selling them to fund the purchase of a new match rifle for next season.

This ATACR retailed for $2800 not including tax and shipping when first purchased.

I’m asking $2175 for the SCOPE ONLY plus $30 for shipping via USPS Postal Priority. Buyer will have to pay for insurance, if desired.

PayPal and Venmo are preferred for payment as long as the buyer covers all transaction fees. I’ll also accept cash during a face-to-face deal if you live near Raleigh, NC. Feel free to PM me with any questions/requests for additional photos you might have.

Thanks for checking out my listing and have a good one! S/F!

IMG-1353.jpg
IMG-1352.jpg
IMG-1350.jpg
IMG-1354.jpg
IMG-1352.jpg

Last edited: