• Watch Out for Scammers!

We've now added a color code for all accounts. Orange accounts are new members, Blue are full members, and Green are Supporters. If you get a message about a sale from an orange account, make sure you pay attention before sending any money!

SOLD Nightforce ATACR 4-16 X 42mm F1 Scope, H59, MIL-SPEC, Non-Illuminated (M542)

AI Shooter

Lance Commandant
Supporter
Minuteman
Apr 17, 2014
North Carolina
Up for sale is a Nightforce ATACR 4-16 X 42mm F1 Scope, H59 reticle, MIL-SPEC version, Non-Illuminated (Model M542). It is in near mint condition and was never fired in the field. It was mounted on one rifle which was a safe queen. I'm selling it because I'm raising funds for a new hunting rifle build.

If you are looking for a mount for this scope, I'm offering a Nightforce 34mm Cantilever Ultramount (1.54" height) in Dark Earth in a separate posting that will pair well with this optic.

As noted above, this is the MIL-SPEC version of the ATACR which Nightforce ruggedized for hard use in very wet conditions for military and law enforcement end-users. These scopes are pretty hard to find and when Nightforce did offer them to the general public in limited runs they retailed for for $2500-plus if you could get one. I'm asking $1900 for this one plus $35 for shipping via USPS Priority Mail. Buyer will have to pay for insurance, if desired.

PayPal is preferred for payment as long as the buyer covers all transaction fees (+3%). I’ll also accept cash during a face-to-face deal if you live near Raleigh, NC. Feel free to PM me with any questions/requests for additional photos you might have.

Thanks for checking out my listing and have a good one! S/F!

IMG-1413.jpg
IMG-1410.jpg
IMG-1411.jpg
IMG-1412.jpg

Last edited: