• Watch Out for Scammers!

We've now added a color code for all accounts. Orange accounts are new members, Blue are full members, and Green are Supporters. If you get a message about a sale from an orange account, make sure you pay attention before sending any money!

Rifle Scopes Nightforce ATACR 5-25x56 SFP Enhanced MOAR vs MOAR-T

Headshot25

Private
Minuteman
Oct 31, 2017
I am looking to purchase a Nightforce ATACR 5-25x56 SFP Enhanced. Any opinions on the MOAR vs the MOAR-T reticles?

According to Nightforce the MOAR-T reticle is 0.050 thick (ATACR 5-25x56 SFP Enhanced), while the standard MOAR is thicker at 0.100 (ATACR 5-25x56 SFP Enhanced).

It will be mounted on a 300 Win Mag and used primarily for hunting from short to long range (100 - 1000+ yards), however it will also be used for target shooting.

Which of these two reticles do you think will best serve my purposes (Best all-rounder)? Has anyone had experience with both?

We've had customers use both reticles for your purpose and feel that the thinner MOAR-T reticle is better geared towards target shooting for groups and longer ranges while the standard reticle works better for hunting. We'd be happy to help out with your decision at 916.670.1103.

I've got both reticles and I prefer the moart version. I like the thinner lines, it doesn't cover up as much of the target. I've used them during sun and dark and I still like the thinner.
hope that helps.
deano