• Watch Out for Scammers!

We've now added a color code for all accounts. Orange accounts are new members, Blue are full members, and Green are Supporters. If you get a message about a sale from an orange account, make sure you pay attention before sending any money!

Nightforce ATACR 7-35 and Schmidt & Bender PMII 5-25

Iamero

Barksa #1 Fanboy & Professional Paper Puncher
Supporter
Minuteman
  • Feb 14, 2017
    Michigan
    Season is done for PRS and not going to be able to use these for a while so I could use the cash instead at the moment.

Nightforce ATACR F1 7-35 with T3 reticle. Amazing scope and in good shape. Faint ring marks but that’s about it. Comes with box and factory goodies. The clutch for setting the zero stop was being a little finicky. Everything else on the scope functions 100% but you might need to send it to NF to get the ZS clutch adjusted. The repair is free but I’ve factored the inconvenience into the price - $2,650 shipped

S&B PMII 5-25 MTC locking turrets with LRR reticle. I’ll have to check on whether it’s CCW or CW. Scope is in great shape and works amazing. Comes with factory box and paperwork - $OLD

Will get pics up a little later of the up close scopes but I guarantee they match the descriptions above. Rings and mounts not included. No trades.

C704EA6F-6BEA-4FC0-B292-2D91894A30D2.jpeg
    9D2C860B-BCBE-424F-9B4D-CA73E0722B52.jpeg
    E6DB35D5-A5AE-4943-84D2-ABD9A63A22D8.jpeg

Last edited:
    Schmidt is sold. ATACR still available currently.

both are sold!

Last edited: