• Watch Out for Scammers!

We've now added a color code for all accounts. Orange accounts are new members, Blue are full members, and Green are Supporters. If you get a message about a sale from an orange account, make sure you pay attention before sending any money!

SOLD SOLD ◇ Nightforce ATACR 7-35 MILXT FFP Brand NEW, Unopened BOX $3150

Rogerthatout

Private
Minuteman
Mar 20, 2017
I have access to a limited number of brand new Nightforce ATACR 7-35X FFP scopes with MILXT reticle, these are brand new scopes in sealed boxes. They will ship for free and they will be coming from my FFL, payable by Paypal freinds and family (NO CC fees). We can also take checks.

Price is 3150 w Free Shipping. We can also take credit cards but need to add 3% (yuk!)

Let me know...

Screenshot_20201005-135716_Gallery.jpgScreenshot_20201005-135722_Gallery.jpgScreenshot_20201005-135727_Gallery.jpg

Last edited:
I've got some interest on PMs, I will bring these in next week should have by then

Fogot to update you guys...I have one scope in hand here for sale...picked it up few days ago.
Brand new in box. Let me know. I posted pictures in the original post...

Don

Can you do this reticle as shown below?
Screenshot_20201011-112006_Chrome.jpg

The .25 moa reticles are still backordered.
I'll find out more for you.....

So I ordered one scope FFP in moa. I might buy more because they are backordered everywhere, they will sell out before they come available to public.

Right now, I've got ONE guaranteed

Let me know who wants this one.

I will take the MOA

I am selling mostly MILXT, are you sure you want this MOA scope. Members are showing very little interest in the moa scope. I just don't want to get stuck with it. I still have it on order for you, just want to be 100% sure.
Thanks and nice chatting w you on the phone the other day.
Don

I am selling mostly MILXT, are you sure you want this MOA scope. Members are showing very little interest in the moa scope. I just don't want to get stuck with it. I still have it on order for you, just want to be 100% sure.
Thanks and nice chatting w you on the phone the other day.
Don

Do you want the MOAR scope? it is available.

Reactions: Terry31
Right now I can get both MOA and MILXT for the same price. All 7-35 FFP.

I just got another scope... its on it way to me.
Should have it in a day or two.

Sorry everyone. Just got caught up in a UPS loop.

Looks like everything is resolved. I have one scope on way to me and rather than requiring a signature, it should be left on my porch this time.

I have should 1 brand new scope available here in 3-5 days.

Clockwise torrets vs counterclockwise

The turrets will look like this.
Is this CW? The numbers go CW around the turret, but your wrist turns CCW for elevation... I guess I was looking at the wrist motion, not the order of numbers as they are printed on turret. C613 is the exact model number. Sorry about all that confusion.

Scope is available, although I just bought a 223 impact and I'm getting tempted to keep this one for a new build...;)
Screenshot_20210119-033212_Google.jpg

The turrets will look like this.
Is this CW? The numbers go CW around the turret, but your wrist turns CCW for elevation... I guess I was looking at the wrist motion, not the order of numbers as they are printed on turret. C613 is the exact model number. Sorry about all that confusion.

Scope is available, although I just bought a 223 impact and I'm getting tempted to keep this one for a new build...;)
View attachment 7531739

This is a counterclockwise elevation turret...
‘CW’ is Nightforce shorthand for ‘capped windage’ on their labels...