• Watch Out for Scammers!

We've now added a color code for all accounts. Orange accounts are new members, Blue are full members, and Green are Supporters. If you get a message about a sale from an orange account, make sure you pay attention before sending any money!

SOLD Nightforce ATACR 7-35x56 F1 ZeroStop Mil-XT Reticle Digillum

The_Hoosier97

Private
Minuteman
Dec 8, 2021
Indiana
Asking $2500 shipped, paid through PayPal F&F, shipped through UPS

Link to ATACR

This scope was my baby for sometime, but since I moved to Indiana, I can no longer use it. There is simply not enough land near me to justify a 35x scope, considering the furthest distance a range near me goes is out to 1200.

Anyways, sob story over, this scope has seen minimal use. I won't lie to you, I only bought this scope because it gave me clout to say I own a Nightforce ATACR. It comes with everything from factory, however, I have lost some of the "foam" that is used inside the box to ship it. I have plenty of shipping material so it will still be protected, just thought I would put that out there.

For any observant people, last guy who tried to buy this dipped out on it, so it is back up for sale. The price has increased one hundred bones, however. I have to make up for the wasted shipping costs.

As per usual, if you have any questions, do not hesitate to ask!

Image file sizes are too large for SH so I had to use IMGUR. I can send full resolution images over email if that is something you'd like

Last edited:
WARNING: SELLER IS A SCAMMER! I am the last guy who bought this and seller never shipped it after payment a week ago. I have documented proof of several lies as well i can post shortly.

WARNING: SELLER IS A SCAMMER! I am the last guy who bought this and seller never shipped it after payment a week ago. I have documented proof of several lies as well i can post shortly.
Firstly, you got cold feet after payment. I have sold thousands of dollars worth of stuff on this site, and you were the one who pulled out of the deal. Now, since the market value of these scopes has significantly reduced since last time posted, I have to drop the price on this scope, and take a $400 personal hit just to make sure you get your money back. Normal procedure is not backing out of a deal, especially if paid through F&F. Now, I was more than willing to cooperate with you, and even offered next day shipping, something you agreed to over a phone call. And then after next label was made, which cost me $150 dollars for the large size of the box and next day air shipping, you called and decided you wanted your money back. I have spent $200 in shipping costs alone, for you. This is NOT a business for myself, so I do everything during my very limited spare time. At this point, I should just send you the scope regardless, and not take a nearly $600 hit on myself.

Firstly, you got cold feet after payment. I have sold thousands of dollars worth of stuff on this site, and you were the one who pulled out of the deal. Now, since the market value of these scopes has significantly reduced since last time posted, I have to drop the price on this scope, and take a $400 personal hit just to make sure you get your money back. Normal procedure is not backing out of a deal, especially if paid through F&F. Now, I was more than willing to cooperate with you, and even offered next day shipping, something you agreed to over a phone call. And then after next label was made, which cost me $150 dollars for the large size of the box and next day air shipping, you called and decided you wanted your money back. I have spent $200 in shipping costs alone, for you. This is NOT a business for myself, so I do everything during my very limited spare time. At this point, I should just send you the scope regardless, and not take a nearly $600 hit on myself.
Ship it to me. I am happy to take it especially considering you acknowledge you still have my money. Please provide me that tracking number as well since you never have provided it.

Ship it to me. I am happy to take it especially considering you acknowledge you still have my money. Please provide me that tracking number as well since you never have provided it.
you ever get this item?