• Watch Out for Scammers!

We've now added a color code for all accounts. Orange accounts are new members, Blue are full members, and Green are Supporters. If you get a message about a sale from an orange account, make sure you pay attention before sending any money!

Rifle Scopes Nightforce ATACR & NX8 question

Tzadkiel

Private
Minuteman
Feb 17, 2020
Anybody here own both an ATACR and an NX8 with illumination, i want to know if the grey illumination button on the NX8 will fit on the ATACR. wanting to change out the ATACR's sand colored button, might have to just paint it.

I own the ATACR 7-35x56 and the NX8 4-32x50. The two turrets are different sizes (NX8 is smaller) and while I've not taken a caliper to the buttons the NX8 button does look to be smaller than the ATACR button when I compare them side-by-side.

I own the ATACR 7-35x56 and the NX8 4-32x50. The two turrets are different sizes (NX8 is smaller) and while I've not taken a caliper to the buttons the NX8 button does look to be smaller than the ATACR button when I compare them side-by-side.
awesome thanks for the help.

Sorry for hijacking this but why do some ATACRs have gold/tan on the illum turret and some don't?