• Watch Out for Scammers!

We've now added a color code for all accounts. Orange accounts are new members, Blue are full members, and Green are Supporters. If you get a message about a sale from an orange account, make sure you pay attention before sending any money!

Rifle Scopes Nightforce B.E.A.S.T.

CSTactical

Sniper's Hide Vendor
Commercial Supporter
Minuteman
  • Nov 18, 2009
    Sacramento, CA
    www.cstactical.com
    Nightforce B.E.A.S.T.

We are happy to inform you that we remain on schedule for the third quarter of 2013 to begin production as well as order fulfillment for the B.E.A.S.T.

However, effective immediately, we are temporarily suspending the acceptance of new orders for the Nightforce B.E.A.S.T. 5-25x56 F1 riflescopes. Due to the incredible demand for this riflescope, we cannot in good faith accept any more orders and provide a reliable lead time or expected delivery date.

While we are temporarily suspending new orders, all existing orders that have been verified and input into the order queue remain in place.

Thank you for your patronage and support of Nightforce Optics.

Respectfully,

Kyle Brown
    Director of Sales & Marketing
    Nightforce Optics

Mike CST

Thanks for posting this Mike. Should save some guys a lot of hassle - and you! I'm really looking forward to hearing feedback from BEAST end users. This scope sure has a lot of promise.

Does this mean it will be at least 3rd quarter before any of these will be shipped out to civilian vendors. I had heard previously from EuroOptic that they were expecting their first delivery in June or July. Maybe they should have announced the release this Fall when they already had some ready to go. Most companies don't announce release of new products unless they already have some available for immediate delivery! Any news how the military allotment of scopes have fared?

Hello dude..Its very successful news for me that your rifle demand is too much high.Why you are not write down the new order of the rifle is it wrong?Can you send me the pics of that rifle?

Hello dude..Its very successful news for me that your rifle demand is too much high.Why you are not write down the new order of the rifle is it wrong?Can you send me the pics of that rifle?

Huh? Is English a second language for you?