• Watch Out for Scammers!

We've now added a color code for all accounts. Orange accounts are new members, Blue are full members, and Green are Supporters. If you get a message about a sale from an orange account, make sure you pay attention before sending any money!

nightforce ballistic calculator

johnnyappleseed

Sergeant
Minuteman
Nov 20, 2011
Cody, Wyoming
if somebody has one and would be willing to print me a drop chart, I can send you a check to cover your trouble. I've got a friend who was gonna print me up a chart but he has serious health problems and can't do it anytime soon. so if you can help me out, please let me know. thanx

I'm more than happy to email you one from ballistic ae just give me your data then print and laminate

Gr1ffer: I've got a compact night force with the elevation turret numbered 1-9 in moa. Would your ballistic ae data correspond with my turret numbers? I tried jbm ballistics website and couldn't get their data to match my turret

Last edited:
Gr1ffer: I've got a compact night force with the elevation turret numbered 1-9 in moa. Would your ballistic ae data correspond with my turret's numbers? I tried jbm ballistics website and their data didn't match my turret

Try gseven.com part of gunwerks site they use NF for their custom stuff top shelf