• Watch Out for Scammers!

We've now added a color code for all accounts. Orange accounts are new members, Blue are full members, and Green are Supporters. If you get a message about a sale from an orange account, make sure you pay attention before sending any money!

Rifle Scopes Nightforce Bikini Covers?

clmayfield

Gunny Sergeant
Minuteman
Nov 14, 2008
San Antonio, Texas
This is kind of a dumb question, but I can't seem to find the Nightforce bikini covers anywhere. I have a bikini cover for a scope that I bought used, but it is for a 56mm objective and it is a 50mm objective. It still works, but it kind of bugs me.

I know that Butler Creek has a cover available, but I kind of like the Nightforce better. I can't seem to find it available for sale by itself anywhere and I wasn't really interested in spending $1,000 on a scope cover and getting a free scope along with it.

Re: Nightforce Bikini Covers?

I am sure someone on here will be happy to you sell you there extra for a small fee. Try the WTB page.

Re: Nightforce Bikini Covers?

NF does sell them direct. Who knew? I didn't even think that they sold the scopes direct as there is no ability to shop for them online on the NF site.

I suspect that many of the authorized dealers might also have the ability to sell these, but probably don't keep them in inventory and hence don't list them as for sale on their sites.

A new one cost me $17.