• Watch Out for Scammers!

We've now added a color code for all accounts. Orange accounts are new members, Blue are full members, and Green are Supporters. If you get a message about a sale from an orange account, make sure you pay attention before sending any money!

Rifle Scopes Nightforce f1 NPRf1

okie3008

Private
Minuteman
Jan 7, 2010
Montrose, CO
Does anyone have this scope yet. Should be getting my first custom rifle in the next couple of weeks and strongly considering this scope for it. Looking for opinions on the reticle. Pics of it at different mags would be helpful. I have viewed the PDF of the ret on nightforce web site and like what I see, but I have done a lot of searching and have not found any real world reviews. I think the f1 line fits my needs perfectly, just looking for moore info on this new reticle.
A little info on my build and it's intended use.
Surgeon rlr
Krieger HV barrel chambered in .284 win. 1-9" twist
Bedded in a mcm a-5
This rifle will spend 90% of it's time shooting steel at a local range, mostly between 300 and 775 yards. At some point in the future I would like to shoot in some of the smaller local comps

Re: Nightforce f1 NPRf1

Bump, I know this is a new scope but surely someone has got to spend some time behind one