• Watch Out for Scammers!

We've now added a color code for all accounts. Orange accounts are new members, Blue are full members, and Green are Supporters. If you get a message about a sale from an orange account, make sure you pay attention before sending any money!

Rifle Scopes Nightforce Inspection Sticker

hdbiker1

Sergeant
Minuteman
Dec 3, 2010
SW Wa
Ok, maybe a stupid question, but I just got my first Nightforce scope and was wondering if there is a reason to keep the sticker on or just go ahead and remove it.

Re: Nightforce Inspection Sticker

<div class="ubbcode-block"><div class="ubbcode-header">Originally Posted By: jasonk</div><div class="ubbcode-body">It voids the warranty if you remove it.</div></div>

^^^ Was joking.

I peel them off and stick them in the back of the owner's manuals.

Didn't you read the part where it says "Do not remove this tag under penalty of law"?
smile.gif

I just had three turrent conversions done by NF and none came back with a sticker.
I put a star on my scope every time I make a good shot. Well, I would if I ever make a good shot.

I knew I'd get a lot of guys pulling down my skirt and laughing, but I have seen quite a few stickers still on in some pics and at the range. But I'm a devil may care type of guy (that's why I'm asking, right) and will remove before going public.

I have always wondered why people leave them on. To me its like leaving the invoice sticker on a new car, but I suppose if thats what floats your boat.

I guess if you plan on selling it real soon, leave it on, maybe raise the price just a hair. I remove mine when they come out of the box.

<div class="ubbcode-block"><div class="ubbcode-header">Originally Posted By: pwc001</div><div class="ubbcode-body">I guess if you plan on selling it real soon, leave it on, maybe raise the price just a hair. I remove mine when they come out of the box. </div></div>

I thought that was pretty funny. I suppose having the inspection sticker still affixed is like being able to say "It was owned by a little old lady, who kept it in a garage except when driving to church on Sundays" when selling a car. I just fought the urge to go through the Optics Classified section and bumping every NightForce scope for sale there with the question "Is the inspection sticker still attached?" LOL,sadly, while they may appreciate the bump they may not see my humor. :-(

<div class="ubbcode-block"><div class="ubbcode-header">Originally Posted By: head2h2o</div><div class="ubbcode-body">Take it off. </div></div>

The skirt,or the sticker?

I left mine one...It serves no purpose other than looking cool. I plan on selling it to upgrade to an F1 so I suppose it might help the resale. Other than that...PURE COOLNESS, LOL

<div class="ubbcode-block"><div class="ubbcode-header">Originally Posted By: shoot4fun</div><div class="ubbcode-body">
I just had three turrent conversions done by NF and none came back with a sticker.
</div></div>

You mean NF is actually sticking little guns on their scopes now??!! I've got to get me one of these TURRENT scopes!!

What's a turrent?

<div class="ubbcode-block"><div class="ubbcode-header">Originally Posted By: Steelhead</div><div class="ubbcode-body"><div class="ubbcode-block"><div class="ubbcode-header">Originally Posted By: shoot4fun</div><div class="ubbcode-body">
</div></div>

You mean NF is actually sticking little guns on their scopes now??!! I've got to get me one of these TURRENT scopes!!

What's a turrent? </div></div>

+1

<div class="ubbcode-block"><div class="ubbcode-header">Originally Posted By: GunGuru727</div><div class="ubbcode-body"><div class="ubbcode-block"><div class="ubbcode-header">Originally Posted By: Steelhead</div><div class="ubbcode-body"><div class="ubbcode-block"><div class="ubbcode-header">Originally Posted By: shoot4fun</div><div class="ubbcode-body">
</div></div>

What's a turrent? </div></div>

+1 </div></div>

Did I actually type that. Oh my it must have been late.