• Watch Out for Scammers!

We've now added a color code for all accounts. Orange accounts are new members, Blue are full members, and Green are Supporters. If you get a message about a sale from an orange account, make sure you pay attention before sending any money!

Nightforce - Kudos to a great company

Solid7

Private
Minuteman
Jan 28, 2010
So, Nightforce have never been one of those "Oh my God, I have to have one" brands, for me. I remember when they first started showing up on the market, and I was like, "Meh". But I have to give praise and credit where due...

Yesterday, early in the morning, I noticed that one of my scopes was missing a power throw lever. No big deal. I had actually bought this scope from a shop, as a demo model. I wrote to the shop, and plainly stated that it wasn't a big deal, but if possible, I'd like to have the lever. They said they'd contact NF, and ask them to ship me one.

Lo and behold, less than 36 hours later, I have said power throw lever in my hand.

No need to ramble on. The point: That's great fucking service. These are the kind of things that build loyal customers. It's a small thing, but they didn't relegate it to non-importance.

Thanks, Nightforce.

Love to see that. Nightforce are bomb proof so they probably don’t get many calls about broken optics. Especially with how much we pay for them.

Hands down best scope company in the world. I am a Huge nightforce fan, my next scope will probably be a ZCO though now that I have the 7x35 atacr.. I’ve been behind many many many top tier scopes and the 7x35 atacr is the best glass I’ve ever seen best turret feel best eye box best everything.. and extremely durable. The only ones I have yet to be behind is ZCO and TT that I feel may be better.

Reactions: deersniper