• Watch Out for Scammers!

We've now added a color code for all accounts. Orange accounts are new members, Blue are full members, and Green are Supporters. If you get a message about a sale from an orange account, make sure you pay attention before sending any money!

Rifle Scopes Nightforce MILSPEC 7-35

whiskeydeltatango

Private
Minuteman
May 21, 2014
Madison AL
I was wasting time on GB the other day, and saw a couple Barrett MK22 for sale with the Mil-Spec Nightforce optics. A quick google search there are a couple for sale for $15k+.

Given that the rifle is worth $6000ish, what would be a realistic value of such a rare piece of glass?

Attachments

• MIL-SPEC_ATACR_4-20x50_F1.jpg
    MIL-SPEC_ATACR_4-20x50_F1.jpg
    82.5 KB · Views: 196
Reactions: BCX
There are some other “mil-spec” atacrs out there besides the tanodized stuff. I got this one in yesterday.

05E79550-955F-4890-9890-14B0A02D4438.jpeg
461F3583-F697-4D8B-A565-3C59E65A7237.jpeg

What's the allure to mil-spec? All the mil-spec stuff I've ever dealt with its pretty crappy stuff compared to stuff that isn't on a government contract

What's the allure to mil-spec? All the mil-spec stuff I've ever dealt with its pretty crappy stuff compared to stuff that isn't on a government contract
cloning military rifles

look at the crazy money the old leupold mk4 m3 3.5-10x40 still demand

Reactions: Ericsl2
If I remember correctly the NF Mil-spec untis were non-service optics. I think they were all glued together, but that might have been only the NXS.

If anyone has a tanodized NF hmu. I’ll buy it :D
I know, those fuckers are easy on the eyes!

The GB add seems kind of sus though, if these are Mil contract scopes that were announced earlier this year and I bought one I’d be afraid that someone in a suit with dark glasses and a ear piece will show up o my house in a black SUV with govt plates wanting their shit back.