• Watch Out for Scammers!

We've now added a color code for all accounts. Orange accounts are new members, Blue are full members, and Green are Supporters. If you get a message about a sale from an orange account, make sure you pay attention before sending any money!

SOLD Nightforce NX-8 2.5-20x50 - Digillum Mil XT Reticle

TXST14

Supporter
Supporter
Minuteman
Dec 8, 2023
New Braunfels, TX
Up for sale is a NF NX-8 2.5-20 Digillum FFP with a Mil-XT reticle. Comes with original box. Very light wear. Going a different route. No rings, base, or sunshade included.

$1,650 local pickup.

Attachments

• IMG_6087.jpeg
    IMG_6087.jpeg
    362.1 KB · Views: 72
  • IMG_6088.jpeg
    IMG_6088.jpeg
    516.4 KB · Views: 75
  • IMG_6120.png
    IMG_6120.png
    766 KB · Views: 70
  • IMG_6119.png
    IMG_6119.png
    944.2 KB · Views: 70
  • IMG_6122.png
    IMG_6122.png
    918.8 KB · Views: 75
Interested. But why are photos screenshots of photos rather than native photos? I see you’re new around here. That sort of stuff raises eyebrows. Might wanna post some new pics with proof of life.

Interested. But why are photos screenshots of photos rather than native photos? I see you’re new around here. That sort of stuff raises eyebrows. Might wanna post some new pics with proof of life.
I agree with the first part.. but he joined a year ago yesterday and he is wanting to do a f2f/local transaction. Other than the pics being possibly screenshots, there's nothing too fishy about it. GLWS OP

Reactions: TXST14
I agree with the first part.. but he joined a year ago yesterday and he is wanting to do a f2f/local transaction. Other than the pics being possibly screenshots, there's nothing too fishy about it. GLWS OP
A month ago. Not a year ago. Also, many local pickup ads morph into shipped deals.

Sorry about that. I had my phone hooked up to my pc and pulled them from my phone through the cable. I’ll repost from my phone . But I’ve got a few more things to post, like a BNIB 2-10 Leupold Mark5HD with a TMR reticle, as well as the 7MM PRC package that’s on the forum as well.