• Watch Out for Scammers!

We've now added a color code for all accounts. Orange accounts are new members, Blue are full members, and Green are Supporters. If you get a message about a sale from an orange account, make sure you pay attention before sending any money!

SOLD Nightforce NXS 3.5-15x50 Mil-R SFP

Iamero

Barksa #1 Fanboy & Professional Paper Puncher
Supporter
Minuteman
  • Feb 14, 2017
    Michigan
    Nightforce 3.5-15 NXS second focal Mil-R with zero stop and illumination. Outstanding optic; just simply upgrading a bit.

Two quick conditions:

1) it’s been painted as you see, but it’s just Krylon so it should come off easy with citrastrip and/or acetone
    2) payment needs to be USPS MO, bank cashiers check, or cash. Getting out of electronic payment systems.

As a result I’m selling it cheaper than normal. Glass is in great condition and everything functions flawlessly on the optic. Just getting a Steiner M7 for my scar so I don’t need this anymore. No box.

$1250 shipped without mount.
    $1375 with the ADM mount.
    Add $50 if you want me to strip the paint off prior to sending (I priced it low specifically because of the paint).

No trades please except I want a Taurus tracker 22 mag revolver or whatever S&W calls that model.

32B2F08B-C2D0-49A4-8E81-D31001579315.jpeg

Last edited:
    Buyer stopped responding. Back up to the top.

Thanks, I appreciate the kind words! Yea, it seems like we are in the post-Christmas, pre-tax lull right now.

Reactions: WDN-K-9
    Still looking for that and/or a 22LR Taurus.

free bump. Great deal! Strip the paint for 50$… hell you should up charge $50 haha! Gotta love krylon!