• Watch Out for Scammers!

We've now added a color code for all accounts. Orange accounts are new members, Blue are full members, and Green are Supporters. If you get a message about a sale from an orange account, make sure you pay attention before sending any money!

• Site updates coming next Wednesday at 8am CT!

The site will be down for routine maintenance on Wednesday 6/5 starting at 8am CT. If you have any questions, please PM alexj-12!

Nightforce NXS 8-32x56 - C524 - .125 MOA Adjustments (Non-ZS), MOAR-T with Center Illumination - $1400

ColdBlood

Sergeant of the Hide
Minuteman
Nightforce NXS 8-32x56 - C524 - .125 MOA Adjustments (Non-ZS), MOAR-T with Center Illumination
img_2711-jpg.7074303

Got this one used (great condition), mounted it, zeroed it, ran the box test, and then 6 weeks later I was offered a brand new ATACR 7-35x56 for a screaming deal (and it was a trade!). This scope is cosmetically in great condition, glass is perfect, tracks, etc.

The only minor issue it has is that the illumination knob feels a little mushy to me compared to how they normally do, but it functions 100%, so I'm sure it's just an o-ring tweaked or something. It's not a major issue, but it's an expensive scope and I don't want anyone thinking I tried to slide anything past them, regardless of how minor. Bottom line, I don't want to sell it bad enough that I'd be willing to piss anyone off. :)

$1,400 for the scope by itself
$1,525 in the Barrett X-High rings (I paid either $200 or $250 for these - they're NICE and barely used).

Ring Fitment Info

These rings (X high) are what you will need if you're mounting on something with a full length picatinny rail like a Ruger Precision, Tikka TAC, Barrett MRAD/98B, etc. It will ride a little bit high if you're putting it on a bolt gun with a traditional stock (unless you have an adjustable cheek weld). Will gladly sell without rings, but didn't want to take the rings off in case someone wants to buy it mounted and ready to go.

--------
I take paypal only for payment, as it protects us both. Shipping is free and will be done via UPS Ground. Feel free to PM with any questions.

Attachments

• IMG_2708.jpg
    IMG_2708.jpg
    334.8 KB · Views: 28
  • IMG_2709.jpg
    IMG_2709.jpg
    342.7 KB · Views: 36
  • IMG_2710.jpg
    IMG_2710.jpg
    543.7 KB · Views: 40
  • IMG_2711.jpg
    IMG_2711.jpg