• Watch Out for Scammers!

We've now added a color code for all accounts. Orange accounts are new members, Blue are full members, and Green are Supporters. If you get a message about a sale from an orange account, make sure you pay attention before sending any money!

• Site updates coming next Wednesday at 8am CT!

The site will be down for routine maintenance on Wednesday 6/5 starting at 8am CT. If you have any questions, please PM alexj-12!

Gunsmithing nightforce optic question

Tactical30

Gunny Sergeant
Minuteman
May 5, 2009
Eastern Ohio
Does anyone know what size butler creek scope covers I need for a Nightforce 3.5-15x50 NXS Scope?
First time purchasing a Nightforce I always went with Leupold Mark 4`s for my rifles but Nightforce scopes are by far the best I have used so far, very well built and looks like you could drop it off a building and still use it! It was a option between the US Optics SN-3 and Nightforce 3.5-15x50. I went with the Nightforce to save almost $700 and im definetly not dissapointed but im sure I would have been just as happy with the US Optics tho. Believe it or not I got the Badger Ordnance USMC DMR rings from SWFA! Nobody else had them in stock but them and I was surprised! Just need to get the metal painted and i`ll post pics.